Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Looking for old friends.

Stellar Hunt

Hey!  I am very sorry to say that I actually forgot that I was a member of this forum!  I used to be a member of FriendshipIsMagic.org and my username for that site was jimster55.  I am looking for old friends that used to be on that site.  Some of my old friends went by Justice, soldierofamerica, Spitfire, Yep, and Sky_Chaser.  If anyone recognizes these names or my old username, please let me know.  I would love to get in contact with these people.  I miss my old friends and want to catch up.  Also, I am not saying I'm not into making new friends.  I will do my best to stay active on this site.  Hope to hear back soon!  Later!

Hi, @Stellar Hunt! It's awesome that you're interested in finding your old friends again, while also seeking to make new ones. That being said, this topic has little potential to start a large discussion, and will therefore be locked. Feel free to post it as a blog or status update, though. The Search feature might also help in locating them, if they are on these forums. Best of luck on your endeavors, and welcome back! :)

• Brohoof 2