Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New Pony In The House!

Cosmic Breeze

Howdy, everypony!  So glad to have found this site!  It's nice to see a big community of MLP:FIM fans!  I've only recently got into the fandom, so I'm proud to say that I have joined the herd, even though I'm a bit late, heh!

Feel free to talk with me!

Some things about me?  Well, I love to role-play, write and I absolutely love to learn about science; especially Astronomy!  I'm 19 years old, second semester in college so far, and I have a ton of pets!

Any questions?  Fire away!

Edited by Cosmic Breeze
  • Brohoof 7

Hello Breeze, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..       :)

• Brohoof 3

Hello there!

Better late than never!!

Fire away!

Take cover!

zIFxrrF.gif1. What was your opinion on MLP before giving it a try? Hate? Not caring at all?

zIFxrrF.gif2. Which was your first episode?

zIFxrrF.gif3. What kind of pets do you have?

That's all!

Welcome to the herd! :)

• Brohoof 2

It's Been Great, How about Yours?  :muffins:

Same!  My math class was confusing, but hey, it's Math, XD

Hello and Welcome to the Forums Cosmic Breeze, I hope you have a Great time Here! :)

Thank you very much!  It's nice to meet you!  :squee:

Yo! welcome to the forums compadre:) :icwudt:

i love pets! i have a cat and a dog but i wish i had more lol

Thanks!

Yeah, pets are awesome!  I also have a cat and dog, but I also have a rabbit, two hamsters and a turtle as well!

Hello there!

Better late than never!!

Take cover!

sig-4817194.zIFxrrF.gif1. What was your opinion on MLP before giving it a try? Hate? Not caring at all?

sig-4817194.zIFxrrF.gif2. Which was your first episode?

sig-4817194.zIFxrrF.gif3. What kind of pets do you have?

That's all!

Welcome to the herd! :)

Ahhh!  :umad: [takes cover]

1. Well, the answer to that is that I thought MLP was for a much younger audience, and also thought it was too girly.  I'm glad I've become much less judgmental (I hate being judgmental!)  So yeah, at first, I shunned it without giving it a chance, until I finally just went for it to see why so many bronies liked it.  Now, I am a brony myself; I have been converted, XD
  2. My first episode was the very first episode of MLP:FIM!  I went and marathoned ALL 6 seasons on Netflix and watched all the Equestria Girls movies too!
  3. I did answer this a little bit above, but I shall again!  I have a female black Labrador mix named Willow, a female black and white American shorthair cat named Mitzie, a black netherland dwarf rabbit (such a skittish little guy) named Dutch, two female Roborovski hamsters, and a female painted slider turtle named Mertle!

It's very nice to meet you!

Haii Cosmic Breeze! Welcome to the forums!  :squee:

Hope you make lots of new friends and I'm looking forward to seeing you around here! :D

Thank you very much!  It's very nice to meet you!  :fluttershy:

Ah yes, the welcome song!  XD

Edited by Cosmic Breeze
  • Brohoof 3

Well, the answer to that is that I thought MLP was for a much younger audience, and also thought it was too girly.  I'm glad I've become much less judgmental (I hate being judgmental!)  So yeah, at first, I shunned it without giving it a chance, until I finally just went for it to see why so many bronies liked it.  Now, I am a brony myself; I have been converted, XD

Heh, sneaking around until deciding to give it a try?  ^_^

My first episode was the very first episode of MLP:FIM!  I went and marathoned ALL 6 seasons on Netflix and watched all the Equestria Girls movies too!

Oh nice! My first episode was 'Winter Wrap Up', then I did the same when I started loving MLP, but it was 2 years ago, so I've marathoned 4 seasons and two first Equestria Girls movies, because there wasn't more. *sigh* I miss those times...  :kindness:

I have a female black Labrador mix named Willow, a female black and white American shorthair cat named Mitzie, a black netherland dwarf rabbit (such a skittish little guy) named Dutch, two female Roborovski hamsters, and a female painted slider turtle named Mertle!

So many pets!  :yay: I have two dogs and... that's all.  :squee:

Nice to meet you too!  :D