Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Stormy at new site

Storm_Cloud

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: Randomly looking through Internet.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Watching show with my little sister.

Hello,

I am new to this site, yet not new to this fandom. I am here since 2012 when I watched MLP in TV with my sister.

Since then I've seen good and bad of this fandom. I also tried to make my name on Internet under name "jakubik25". All this changed me. I've become more open and dedicated to my future. Thanks to this community I got my goals in my life. I've been pretty much dissapointment before "assimilation". :D

I've came to this fandom to find unknown and got more than I even wished for. That is maybe reason why I stayed for so long. It bring me happiness and friends.

Anyway, I am Czech, 21 years old and mostly shy and unskilled in communication. I live in small town of 10,000 people and now tring to get into big one. I am always glad to find few more friends, so.. I guess that's it.

• Brohoof 8

Hi Storm Cloud, welcome to the MLP Forums! :D

I hope you enjoy your time here. This is the friendliest community I've been a part of, or even seen, on the internet. I'm sure you'll make plenty of new friends here.

If you have any questions or want to chat, feel free to send me a message. :)

• Brohoof 3

Aw :) Thanks for all welcoming mesages, you are all sweet :) Still I am kinda anti-social and I am mostly afraid to get into conversation :adorkable: I rarely get into conversation. I am trying to change it, but it's hard.  :(  It's mostly part of me.

• Brohoof 1

Hello Storm Cloud, its nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..    :)

• Brohoof 1