Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Rift <Shut down>

genessee

@Everypony

The group has now gotten to the forest. What they see is what looks like a clone of the Everfree Forest.

---

"Uhh... well, I think this is the Everfree Forest. But where's Ponyville?"

He pauses.

"Actually, I heard there's a hut in the forest that some zebra named 'Zecora' lives. I don't know, I've never seen them in person, so..."

@@genessee,

The changeling king smiles. "Ah. I've heard that name before. But I have no clue as to where she could be. I'm a historian, well somewhat anyways. She has alot of potions and stuff and often speaks in rhymes." he says calmly. Looking around, but not going anywhere.

"It certainly doesn't feel... .natural. Is this Equestria? I don't recognize these forests." Srosh commented noting at the tall height these trunks reach up to. He ducked and weaved as he followed along with his little entourage into the depths of this mysterious copy. 

@@FancyHorse

"Hey, wait u-- oof!"

Almost immediately after entering the forest, Lance tripped over a rock and faceplanted into the dirt. He muttered something inaudible into the ground before getting back up.

"That didn't hurt."

He then glanced behind him to make sure nobody saw him clumsily fall, before catching up with the minotaur.

Steady pondered the name as they walked. 'Where have I heard it? Zecora.... Zebra..... Everfree, Ponyville, Celestia's Student!' "Huh," he accidentally let out before putting a hoof too his mouth. A slight thud sound caused him to look forward, seeing Lance start to get off his face, snickering. As Lance turned his head, he averted his gaze, peering very intently into the forest for signs of life. "I've heard there's some kind of weird blue plant in the Everfree that's a real pain to deal with. Heard that Celestia's student and her friends accidentally came across some. Also had a coworker had come into contact with the stuff, causing his knees to shake to the point that you could hear him coming a good 2 minutes before he arrived anywhere." He cracked a smile at the memory.

@@Lil' Lovebug

"What, do you mean... THIS ONE?"

He quickly turned around and threw an average dandelion at Steady. However, as soon as he spun around and tossed it, he lost his balance again and hit the ground with a kathunk.

​"Are you afraid or what? You should be afraid, just some advice."

Edited by genessee

@@genessee 

Steady caught the dandelion with his magic and set it down on Lance.

"I'm afraid of your clumsiness getting us killed if that's what you mean." Steady let out a chuckle. "Also, if a basic dandelion was going to scare me, I wouldn't have been in the line of work I was. What I am afraid of, though, is that I haven't seen or heard anything but the leaves rustling slightly from the wind. There should be timberwolves stalking us."

Edited by Lil' Lovebug
  • Brohoof 1

@@Lil' Lovebug

Lance was going to make a snooty comment until he heard the word Timberwolves. He had seen those monsters in person, and it was one of his worst experiences. He had completely forgot about the Timberwolves when he followed the minotaur into the Everfree.

"Well then, because I'm clumsy and will probably get you killed, I will wait outside for your humble return. Good day."

He began to make his way back the way he came. 

• Brohoof 1

Techno woke up in a way that he's whole brain was restarting like if he had been unconscious for a long period. He was now in the everfree forest nearby a group of travelers...

TU: Uhh... What happened with that computer... I knew I shouldn't of tried to fix it because of how dangerous it was... That would of for shore killed me but I don't understand how I'm sill alive and I'm not in the lab.

Techno then got up and looked around to see that he was in the everfree forest.

TU: Now how did I get out here? I believe that computer teleported me here or did it?

Techno then checked his CMD for the universal system cords of his location to find something very unusual...

CMD: UN CORDS--Universe Epocket-35522731 World-PRL934

TU: I never expected this but apparently I'm in a completely different universe and I've never known about the Epocket universe system. It's probably a universe system for dead entitys and this is where they remain after death. But still it could be like coma or pocket system as I seriously know nothing about this universe system...

Techno then turned his head to see a group of ponies in the distance so he naturaly walked over to them to ask about where he was...

• Brohoof 1

@

A final blue ball of light slowly expanded a bit further away than the others. After unexpanding like the rest, another creature is left behind. It leaves a half-changeling named StarNote. 

---------------------------

@@Techno Universal

As Techno entered the Everfree, he naturally made a rustling sound in the leaves. When he came near Lance, who was about to leave the Everfree Forest, Lance heard the rustling and froze. 

"Hey, uh, I changed my mind. I'm coming back now..."

He turned around and made his way back to Steady, first as a casual stroll before breaking into a run.

• Brohoof 1

@@genessee,

Transmutation follows Lance. "Where you going?" he asks, catching up with him immediately because of his stature. He had heard a rustling sound, could be one of those Timberwolves or somepony else. He is hoping its not a timber wolf, but a part of him thinks that it is.

• Brohoof 1

Steady's ears perked at the sound of the rustling leaves. His eyes gazed across the foliage, soon to be distracted by the grey stallion rushing past him. As he watched Transmutation follow, he sighed and decided to follow suit, figuring it would be better to stick together than investigate strange noises alone.

"Hey wait up," he hissed at the other two. "We don't know what that noise was. What if it was another pony looking for help or someone who could help us?"

• Brohoof 1

Techno then come out of the trees and was right next to the group now...

TU: Hi there I just arrived here to be honest. Now I'm Techno a head project manager from Celestial labs.inc and to be honest I know tons about universe systems but this one I've never encountered before so what is this place exactly?

@@genessee

she lands with a bump and her eyes are closed and then starts breathing heavily  she reaches down to her belly

and is ready to feel

the blood but nothings there then she opens her eyes 

¨were am i,... how am i still alive¨

she looks around thinking she will see a fan or a doctor but no pony´s there

she decides to go exploring in this place and looking for other ponies

¨HELLO IS ANYPONY HERE HELLO¨

she says while she flys around

Edited by StarNote

@@Moon Dancer.

"Running away from a pack of Timberwolves, that's what."

He motioned for Transmutation to follow, but didn't stop moving himself.

@@Lil' Lovebug

"It might. It also might be a pack of Timberwolves, for all--"

@@Techno Universal

When Techno appeared out of the forest, Lance actually jumped.

"AUGHDONTEATME-- Oh, wait. You're not a Timberwolf..."

He blushed.

"I knew that the entire time. That was just, uh, a test to see if you trust me or not?.."

Lance paused and eyed Techno.

"First off, I have absolutely no idea where we are. Second, you seem smart. That's good, because we need a smart pony with us."

@

Lance's ears perked up.

"Hold on. Does anypony else hear that?"

What he was hearing was StarNote, but he didn't know that yet.

"That could be help. Come on, follow me."

He motioned for the group to follow him as he disappeared into the dense forest.

Edited by genessee

Steady got into a combat stance as the rustling grew louder. He may not have his weapons, but that didn't mean he would go down without a fight if there was some hostile creature after them. Getting ready to pounce, he watched as a new pony come out from the brush. Steady listened to the pony, and relaxed, not hearing any malice or trickery in his voice. 'Still, another one to watch out for. This isn't going to be fun."

Upon hearing Lance's remark about the group needing a smart pony, Steady glared at the grey stallion. His magic flared as he pulled on Lance's ear and growled, "Are you saying we didn't already have a smart pony in our little band?" Upon hearing the yells of someone else, Steady released his magic, sighing and facehoofing. 'As if we needed any more. Oh well, let's at least see who it could be.' He followed Lance as he bounded towards the new voice. "Ya know, for a pony that was so scared of timberwolves, you're running off awfully quick towards some strange yelling. What if it's a trap, meant to lure us to an eternal torment or something?"

"It's no wonder he thinks we need a smart pony in the group," Steady muttered to himself, "I need to think for two."

Edited by Lil' Lovebug
  • Brohoof 1

TU: Well maybe If we explore this place a bit more we could possibly find the exit. If only my lab was existent in this universe we would be able to escape this place easily but we might just have to travel there to see if it's there. Plus I forgot to mention that I have an experimental micro computer unit in my brain that is based of digital magic.

Techno then looked to see what the rustling was and then he replied with...

TU: Already another pony has spawned in here and they seem to be rustling through the bushes over there.

Edited by Techno Universal
  • Brohoof 1

@@genessee,

Transmutation follows Lance. Matching his speed. He is ignoring Techno at this point and his words. He just wants to run and to follow Lance. He is thinking, is this an after life? and what happens when you die in the afterlife? Nothing? He has his doubts though. 

• Brohoof 1

@@Lil' Lovebug

"While you may be right, think of it this way. Who have we ticked off for a trap to be set? Unless you did, then we may have a problem. And eternal torment? For real? You read too many horror stories."

@@Techno Universal

"Experimental microcomputer."

He turned his head back towards Steady.

"I think he's smarter than you."

He prepared for Steady to, like, slap him with magic or something.

@

Still being prepared for magic slaps, Lance emerged from the forest, and saw StarNote.

"Oh."

Edited by genessee
  • Brohoof 1

Steady glared at the stallion in front of him, resisting the urge to yank his leg out from under him and watch him faceplant for a third time. "Don't test my patience," he growled. "He may have something in his brain, but it doesn't mean he knows everything or understands it. There's also a difference between knowledge and being smart. Like actually bein-." He stopped as he saw the newcomer.

'Celestia and Luna's shining buttocks, what is going on?' Steady sighed. 'So many more to look after. Food and shelter is going to be more of a pain.'

• Brohoof 1

Lance was getting really frustrated. He had failed clumsily, multiple times, within the past 5 minutes. He wanted to take charge. So he tried.

"Alright. That happened. We have a group of 4 ponies and a changeling, and we have legitimately gotten nothing done except for Steady and I bickering and us walking into a forest. I'm going to try to divide the group up to do tasks so we can survive until help comes. Which it will."

He stared at the group.

@@Lil' Lovebug @@Techno Universal

"Techno, I want you to go find nonpoisonous foods, like berries, for us to live on until we find better food. You seem you know that stuff. And, I hate to say it, but Steady, you also seem like you know that stuff so you can go with him. Also, if you come across that minotaur try to get him back here. We need all the help we can get."

@ @@Moon Dancer.

"You two can start working on a shelter. Use anything you can find that looks like it will hold and try to build a place where we won't freeze to death."

@genessee (Thats meeee)

"I will go try to find a water source or anything helpful, such as another life form."

@Everypony

"Everyone meet here when the sun goes down. If any of you find any flammable material bring it here so we can have some heat. I don't know how cold it's going to be tonight, so it's best to play it safe. Also, I forgot to introduce myself, sorry about that. My name is Lance. Nice to meet you, and I'll hopefully see you at sundown."

With that, he disappeared back into the forest.

• Brohoof 1

@@genessee,

The changeling king nods and begins hacking down a few small trees with a rock, and then cutting their branches off. Then he snaps them in half and begins making the shelter. The 4 corners of the shelter are about 7 feet apart, and he begins making the walls out of plants, sticks, leaves, and anything he can find that can hold.

• Brohoof 1

@,

He sighs, noticing she is a changeling but he doesn't really care. "You are in the afterlife of sorts. We all are. I mean you no harm, what is your name." he asks and has finished the walls of the shelter and has started to build the roof out of tree trunk and leaves.

• Brohoof 2