Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Equestria Girls 5 idea

TheAnimatorOfficial

Equestria Girls: Rising Sun:

This sequel deals with both human Starlight and human Sunset. Starlight is evil in this world and has the power to control all the portals in the MLP universe, including the human world. Human Sunset, a prodigy much like SciTwi, has been chasing her down for years, however she does not have the power to travel on an inter-dimensional level.

She advertises for someone to help, her, preferably another scientist. SciTwi takes her offer because she has built a portal opener before. With Human Sunset's guidance, she builds the same device except with control over it. The two Sunsets also play off of each other because pony is more magic-smart while human is more street and science-smart.

At some point all 8 are stuck in Equestria and the mane 6 see copies of themselves. It all ends with pony Sunset finally apologizing to pony Celestia and returning to Equestria, while human Sunset (much like SciTwi) transfers to Canterlot High. Also everyone graduates as this is the finale of the Equestria Girls series.

Human Starlight's image can be found hidden in the official My Little Pony website from Hasbro.com. But I warn you, that Starlight is 100% NOT evil looking. So, to my knowledge, I don't think this idea will work out very well.

Maybe we should wait until 2018 before we even get a real EG5 (along with Season 8, of course).

With how short the Equestria Girls movies are, I don't think there would be enough to time in order for all of what you suggested to be executed.

Plus at this point, I kinda just want an actual tv series or Netflix series out of it, and with the 22 minute specials coming this summer, it might be possible that the EQG franchise could get it's own Netflix series soon.

• 1 month later...

Equestria Girl 5:Requiem For A Dream

Please notice there's no antagonist in this movie the conflict is just Humane 7 becomes addicted to drugs

Plot:

Sunset want go to her favorite opera but she have no moneys the rest of Humane 6 also don't have any money Sunset are very dissapointed but Humane 6 tell her maybe someday

Later that night,Humane 6 and Sunset have a strange dream

They dreamed they were a drugs girls that get rich by buying many medicines

Unfortunately they becomed alcoholic and very drugs until they beat up the innocents and ended up imprisoned

Sunset ended up get tortured on electric chair the humane 6 was imprisoned for a crime that their commited

Sunset cried"I just want go to my favorite opera" but she and humane 6 ended up imprisoned like this for doing drugs crime

Later they back to the apertment in the morning in their bedrooms,it is revealed it is just a weird dreams of Sunset and Humane 6

Sunset ask the one of Humane 6 "Is It real or is it"

Humane 6 replied to her "It was all a dream a very weird dream"

Music of the movie:Lux Aeterna by Clint Masell(Played throughout entire movie until the ending scene)

• 4 months later...