Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

No Discord in Season 7?

Conred

It will be pretty strange to just not use him at all with no explanation whatsoever on where he went off to. He is not a main character, but is he is a pretty big import secondary character as much as Big Mac, Granny Smith, Starlight or what not. I am not saying they could not remove him from the show, but without doing an episode explaining it would just create more questions and confusion.

• Brohoof 1

Considering it has happened before, lets not get our hopes down. Maybe he is and he's just not sure *shrugs* anyways there's also a season 8 coming soon so he's bound to be in one of those.. he's Discord! He has to be in there somewhere! 

Hmm. I would hate to see Discord leave the show. I like his chaotic ways. Perhaps a good episode for him in the future is to bond with Pinkie and Rainbow for pranking. :umad: .

I can think his manipulative ways could also have him bonding with Rarity as though she isn't quite so manipulating as he is in the second season, I do think that could be used to bond over with.

I am a really big Discord fan and a season without him would be strange. But I must honestly say, that he was not so good in S6 in my opinion. I mean, he acts total arrogant and egoistic. He always said that he is the best and the others are nothing (like Spike and Big Mac or Trixie) or that he can do anything but others not. I can't remeber me that he was so egoistic and arrogant in his appearences before S6. And he was a little bit to fixed on Fluttershy. I mean, the other Princesses are imprisoned by the changelings and he only yawns (is he not a big friend of Celestia now?) and only after Starlight mentioned Twilights friends, he is ready to go to the changeling hive. I like him really, he is a funny character, but in S6, he was not so good as usual for me. But having he in not one episode would be not so good in my opinion. Minimum in one episode should we see him. 

I would be surprised if he's not even in ONE episode, that said Discord's a tricky character to use since he can basically do anything he wants so he pretty much HAS to ether be the cause of the Problem, which has been done a bunch of times already or be nerfed in some way cause otherwise a Discord story would end in like a minute. 

Aside from the Mane 6, Discord is basically a main character. It wouldn't make any sense to have a whole season without him

Eh, he's about as important as Celestia, luna, Cadence, ect. and its not uncommon for celestia and cadence to get very few lines in a season. He's a secondary character, not a Full on mane character: Heavy enough to get a co-starring role in an episode or two, not enough to guaranteee a spot in a season.

Other secondary characters have been shuffled out in the past after all, like how Zecora has been more and more removed from the show.

• Brohoof 2

Eh, he's about as important as Celestia, luna, Cadence, ect. and its not uncommon for celestia and cadence to get very few lines in a season. He's a secondary character, not a Full on mane character: Heavy enough to get a co-starring role in an episode or two, not enough to guaranteee a spot in a season.

Other secondary characters have been shuffled out in the past after all, like how Zecora has been more and more removed from the show.

Zecora or Babs or Celestia don't have such a huge fanbase. It's a show with girls being the dominated audience. And they remove the only developed male character? It's not going to fly like with other characters. Many current fans oined the fandom just for Discord or De Lancie.

• Brohoof 2

I didn't approve of Discord's taming. And since then, he's only gotten worse. The latest season finale was a snorefest, simply because it focused on not only Discord depowered (making him bland and uninteresting) but also included 1. my least favorite pony and 2. faux!Sunset Shimmer, to round out the cast of mediocrity... because of the lacklustre finale, I couldn't care less if Discord appears or not in Season 7. At least ***Steven Universe spoilers**

Peridot was giving some true character development and places (ito plot) to go after her "depowering" and subsequent defection to the good guys. Heck, even Vegeta's redemption is more intriguing than anything Dipcord has been given.

Perhaps I inflict collective curse upon myself saying the following: Can we say "Amen"?  :yay:  Well, even if, I'll try to leave through that somehow... if the rumor appears to be true.

• 4 weeks later...

Discord is kinda confirmed for a bit of season 7 he's in the trailor (or leak) for season 7

Here's a link for ya:

S2: Walking apocalypse.

S7: Invited guest.

My, how times have changed.

Edited by A.V.
  • Brohoof 2

Sometimes I'm not so glad times have changed.

I miss the old Discord sometimes. New Discord still is awesome though

Edited by Hierok

Sometimes I'm not so glad times have changed.

I miss the old Discord sometimes. New Discord still is awesome though

I'm really hoping for more fluttercord if he appears more though.

Their interactions show alot of development

I'm really hoping for more fluttercord if he appears more though.

Their interactions show alot of development

Yes. I love fluttercord, but also Discolight and Flutterdash

Discord should be in S7, he's becoming better, and I would like him to see Zephyr, maybe Zecora, and I would like to see him bring more games to life more on Guys Night.

Also I like to see the relation between Discord and the smooze another time.