Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Equestria Girls Specials on Netflix This Summer

PinkiePie97

Sweet!

With these specials, season 7 premiering in April (and continuing into the summer), Korra Turf Wars, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2, and Spider Man Homecoming, it looks like my summer is going to go jam packed with all sorts of media that I am looking forward to.

I posted this earlier on EQD.

"I was expecting the specials to be released at different intervals throughout the year but I suppose this will suffice since we get them all at once. I am looking forward to these more than season seven and even the movie later this year since EQG is how I came into the fandom. Let's hope one of them has Sunset reconciling with Celestia. That one is a no-brainer for sure."

Will they be released at the same time? I'd say that I'd like to wait a little bit for each of them, but considering we'll have season 7 and we'll still be waiting for the movie I'm ok with that. 

If they'll be released in the summer, I think that means we'll be halfway done with Season 7 by then, since Season 7 premieres in mid-April, and the first 13 episodes will air from April to July, and the last 13 from August to November.

YAY so exited! I expected them in autumn and released separately.

so relased at the same time really gives me hopes to what i thought that they wanna do a magical girl tv show instead and these specials are just a 3 pilot episodes to test the waters. I hope so! but only if that dont makes the MLP FiM hiatuses between seasons last longer.