Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Top Favorite Types Of Cookies

Mast. Equestos/Gigas

I am pretty sure any kind of Sweet would summon Pinkie, though you might summon Celestia with cake?

Yeah, probably! Although, if I may change the subject further, any type of chocolate ice cream would summon just about anyone with a sweet tooth. Or is that just me? Oaky, any type of chocolate ice cream WOULD summon me. Oh! But what about donut burgers?!

By Luna's blessed mane Now I am getting hungry XD

Yeah, probably! Although, if I may change the subject further, any type of chocolate ice cream would summon just about anyone with a sweet tooth. Or is that just me? Oaky, any type of chocolate ice cream WOULD summon me. Oh! But what about donut burgers?!

By Luna's mane Now I am getting Hungry

Edited by Twilight-Shimmer
  • Brohoof 1

By Luna's blessed mane Now I am getting hungry XD

By Luna's mane Now I am getting Hungry

Oh, but we've only scratched the surface! There's a whole world of fattening sweets out there that need to be addressed!!!! :love:  There are eclairs and strawberry pies, muffins and cupcakes, LEMON cupcakes with strawberry frosting! Fresh baked crepes served with fresh berries, covered in a light dusting of powdered sugar!!! Oh! I could go on forever!!!

Oh, but we've only scratched the surface! There's a whole world of fattening sweets out there that need to be addressed!!!! :love:  There are eclairs and strawberry pies, muffins and cupcakes, LEMON cupcakes with strawberry frosting! Fresh baked crepes served with fresh berries, covered in a light dusting of powdered sugar!!! Oh! I could go on forever!!!

A very good, and very wise point indeed! *nods sagely*

• Brohoof 1

OH! OH! WAIT! I've got one more! Brownies! No sugary dessert list is complete without brownies! Okay, i'm done now. :)

You could always seek to become Pinkie Pie's Apprentice?

Believe me, nothing would make me happier!

That would maybe also make you an Apple as well :)

Well, actually that would make me a fourth cousin twice removed form a sixth cousin to the apples. Technically. Meh. Too much genetics!

Chocolate cookies with chocolate chips are absolutely divine. Chocolate chip peanut butter ones are also quite delicious! Extra bonus when they're warm, soft, and fresh out of the oven. :)

• Brohoof 1

• 3 years later...