Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello, I am noew to this site, and wanted to introduce myself!

Twilight-Shimmer

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: I found this site while trying to find a way to get a MLP Avatar for my Playstation account, heh something I failed to do but eh.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I first became a fan of the series while in a chatroom (non pony) that happened to have a youtube player in it. Someone decided to play the first two episodes from season 1 and I was hooked. I also very much love the Equestria Girls movies.

Let's see, I am 35 years old, I love Anime, Video Games, Cartoons, MLP (of course) and Fanfiction. My Favorite food is Pizza.

Favorite Princess: Luna

Favorite background ponies: Lyra, Derpy, Vinyl and Octavia.

Least Favorite Pony: Spoiled Rich. (I'd call her something else here but I don't wanna get in trouble XD)

Favorite CMC member: Sweetie Belle.

Favorite Equestria Girl: Sunset Shimmer

Favorite Siren: Sonata Dusk.

Favorite Villain: Chrysalis. (I have a HUGE soft spot for changelings, they {Before their new looks} are SO CUTE!)

Favorite EQG Movie: Toss up between Rainbow Rocks and Friendship games.

Oh and going back to me mentioning games. I mostly play RPG's I recently finished Final Fantasy 15 and enjoyed it alot. I have now gone back to the horror that is Assassin's Creed Unity.... a very broken game in many places...

And finally I can also be found on EquestriaDaily, FimFiction, and Derpibooru as Twilight_Shimmer as well. if you ever wanna chat me up feel free to drop me a line

• Brohoof 9

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

Favorite Princess: Luna

Favorite CMC member: Sweetie Belle.

Favorite Equestria Girl: Sunset Shimmer

Favorite Siren: Sonata Dusk.

Favorite EQG Movie: Toss up between Rainbow Rocks and Friendship games.

I approve. :squee: 

Welcome to the forums @Twilight-Shimmer, hope you enjoy your stay. :) 

If you need help with anything don't be afraid to flick me a PM. 

• Brohoof 1

Nice! Then you are The Flutterborn! hehe. I love Skyrim and the Elder Scrolls games. I have Skyrim for PS4 and Oblivion for ps3. Also I wanted to ask, how does one get a cutie mark on here?

Haha, that's me!  :yay:

I was really into Skyrim at the time, and my friend suggested the name (since I couldn't think of one). 

What do you mean a cutie mark - do you mean the ranks (like how I'm a bunny)? 

Haha, that's me!  :yay:

I was really into Skyrim at the time, and my friend suggested the name (since I couldn't think of one). 

What do you mean a cutie mark - do you mean the ranks (like how I'm a bunny)? 

Your friend suggested a great name. And yes I think so? Like right now it says I am a blank Flank

And yes I think so? Like right now it says I am a blank Flank

Yep, those are the ranks. You need to make a certain number of posts. If you click the "Blank Flank" you should see the post number which equals certain ranks.

Some areas of the forum don't contribute to this, like the Cloudsdale Colosseum, the Welcoming Plaza (where we are now) and the Testing Forum.

Hope this helps. :)  

• Brohoof 1

Greetings, Twi-Shim! Welcome to the forums. Hope you have a good time, and I hope to see you around.

*spots a wild changeling and uses hug!*

Hehe Sorry I could NOT Resist

Yep, those are the ranks. You need to make a certain number of posts. If you click the "Blank Flank" you should see the post number which equals certain ranks.

Some areas of the forum don't contribute to this, like the Cloudsdale Colosseum, the Welcoming Plaza (where we are now) and the Testing Forum.

Hope this helps. :)

it does indeed help, thank you!

• Brohoof 2

Hi Twilight Shimmer and welcome to the forums! First off I'd just like to say excellent choice of favorite ponies, especially that first background pone.  ;) Also, I'm also a fan of the Final Fantasy games, though I haven't played 15 yet.

And reading your conversation with @Lil' Lovebug, I have no option but to share this.  :catface:

post-37989-0-67448800-1487899701_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 4

Hi Twilight Shimmer and welcome to the forums! First off I'd just like to say excellent choice of favorite ponies, especially that first background pone.  ;) Also, I'm also a fan of the Final Fantasy games, though I haven't played 15 yet.

And reading your conversation with @Lil' Lovebug, I have no option but to share this.  :catface:

attachicon.gifHeartNom.jpg

Wanna know something funny about FF15? The HARDEST Dungeon in the game (Accessible only post game) literally has no monsters in it at all. As to back ground Pone's Lyra is just that cute!, and as to the image....... DAWWWWWWWW!!! :squee:

• Brohoof 1