Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Forza 6 (And also other racing games)

Shaunnnnnnnnn

I spend way too much time playing racing games, mostly Forza 6, bashing our MLP themed paints and racing other bronies. Anyone else find themselves doing this?

Some of the cars I've painted are below, I guess.

udMC80v.jpg

mCILaLa.jpg

yx3Sow8.jpg

bcteU49.jpg

ihnBnoR.jpg

KAMzwO5.jpg

38rwlko.jpg

The Forza series is the reason why I love racing games now. :D I have put a bunch of time into Forza 5 and 6, I feel Forza 6 is my favorite racing game ever. I need to play it more as I have sorta neglected it lately. :| I like making car paint schemes for things I like, such as other games and whatnot. :)

post-23751-0-33663500-1487899053_thumb.jpg

I can't afford to race in real life, so I do this instead. I need to learn how to paint cars though, I have TONS of ideas for liveries, though almost all of them are just real liveries on other cars. I would love to have a GT500 GT-R with Martini Racing stripes.

Edited by Vulon Bii
  • Brohoof 1

I've been addicted to racing games for about two months now, but I don't really do much in the way of making liveries. In Grid you just pick some default pattern, in Project Cars you need to have Photoshop skills, and I don't have any Forza games aside from Forza 1, which I found 'just okay' at the time because there was no sense of speed in it at all.

I've mainly been playing Grid 1 (which I consider the best one in the series), but sadly I've got only Drift events left in it and I hate those, so I moved on to Grid 2, which is nowhere near as good. Once I beat that career mode I'll continue in Autosport. I played a lot of Project Cars too, but that career mode is on hold since I'm at the 24h of Le Mans and I need 2 hours to complete it...and I want to win it. The AI, sadly, are just too perfect at night in Cars. I'm also playing F1 2016. Love the game, but I'm atrocious at cornering so I've been doing nothing but time trials for a while just to get the hang of it. Lastly, I play Dirt Rally. Great game with great handling, but I'm horrible at switching between road surfaces so I tend to either corner way too fast, or not fast enough.

• 2 weeks later...