Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Three free drawing requests

Antidaeophobia

Hello everyone. I every once in awhile do free commissions for people. I'm offering 3 free drawings for the first three people to reply to my post. I do show accurate style work. I can make you an image 500x500 px with a transparent or white background, with your pony in show accurate colour. I require you ponies name, any past drawings of it or proper description as well as if they look similar to a show based pony, and cutie mark. I will not design a character for you, that's up to you. If you're ok with my doing some artistic free ranging, let me know. 

Some of my work: (the images below belong to me and are not for others use. Thank you)
post-26225-0-64182700-1487900057_thumb.png

post-26225-0-73891100-1487900074_thumb.png

post-26225-0-93185900-1487900091_thumb.png

Hmm, this has peeked my interest!

This horsie's name is Cupid Strike: http://imgur.com/a/XCMPN

The red and blue one is the one that is mine, just to avoid confusion. You speak of artistic free ranging, and in that I will put my trust. Do the justice you consider... well, just~

I would like if you drew my changeling king oc, he has the same color scheme as chrysalis but with light yellow eyes, he has a beard, a small scar on his face. His name is Transmutation.

Base it off this, minus the fuzzieness of the fur, Chrysalis like horn and light yellow eyes.

for_starlightglimmer_by_meownimator-dazc

Edited by Moon Dancer.

If you want, could you do my Ponysona Lucky Bolt?

post-39775-0-79961400-1488046615_thumb.jpg

Her cutie mark is a silver horseshoe with a yellow lightning bolt in the background.

Could you draw her with a dark blue hat on like the one in the picture? And maybe have her in a flying pose? (not the same flying pose that's in the above picture xD)

Edited by Lucky Bolt

• 2 weeks later...

post-26225-0-30372600-1488999073_thumb.png How's this work for you? Ok?

StarDreamsFIM_L_paradiseauction.JPG

think you can do Star Dreams? She's a toyline only pony, so I'm afraid I don't have any past drawings of her, officially. Also, she's a blank flank

Hmm, this has peeked my interest!

This horsie's name is Cupid Strike: http://imgur.com/a/XCMPN

The red and blue one is the one that is mine, just to avoid confusion. You speak of artistic free ranging, and in that I will put my trust. Do the justice you consider... well, just~

I got you next.