Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Princess Rainbowdash

Lunarpalette

Reminds me of a story I read where RD became Celestia's Student and not Twilight, granted RD isnt an Alicorn in the story but still.

That's cool! But I honestly haven't read to many mlp fan fictions. I still need to finish season 6! But I enjoyed drawing her anyways.

Lovely drawing, such a pretty art style!

Thanks! I really try to do my best.

That's cool! But I honestly haven't read to many mlp fan fictions. I still need to finish season 6! But I enjoyed drawing her anyways.

Hehe I absolutely love fanfiction :) I have to say you did a great job on RD

Edited by Twilight-Shimmer

Maybe have given her a mane similer to Celestia and Luna's that flows in a non existent breeze? :)

I made her hair a little longer but this is still kind of in the earlier stages of her being an alicorn. I might do a stages of life picture of the each of the main six in the feature. But for now I am just going to draw each about in this stage.

• Brohoof 1

I made her hair a little longer but this is still kind of in the earlier stages of her being an alicorn. I might do a stages of life picture of the each of the main six in the feature. But for now I am just going to draw each about in this stage.

sounds like a plan to me :)

• Brohoof 1

No ! I like my Rainbow the way she is, no need to make her a princess, even if she may deserve it, I don't think she's ready tho  :adorkable:

I'm sorry! I know Dashie is great the way she is, but I just like seeing ponies as alicorns. I'm sorry if you don't like seeing ponies differently in this way but I am creating all the main six like this. Mostly because I think they all deserve it. But I figured there would be a bit of resistance to this kind of post. My bad ^u^

• Brohoof 1

It looks great! Very nice changes to the mane and tail styles ;D

Thanks! Though I don't know exactly what differences XD I just draw and hope that it looks as much like the character as it can but just in my own style. But thanks! ^u^

• Brohoof 1