Sign in to follow this  
Lunarpalette

Princess Rainbowdash

I feel like people would have mixed feelings one this. But this is only the first one I will do so.... I enjoy it though! ^^

post-40015-0-20968700-1487953150_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 7

Reminds me of a story I read where RD became Celestia's Student and not Twilight, granted RD isnt an Alicorn in the story but still.

Edited by Twilight-Shimmer

Reminds me of a story I read where RD became Celestia's Student and not Twilight, granted RD isnt an Alicorn in the story but still.

That's cool! But I honestly haven't read to many mlp fan fictions. I still need to finish season 6! But I enjoyed drawing her anyways.

Lovely drawing, such a pretty art style!

Thanks! I really try to do my best.

That's cool! But I honestly haven't read to many mlp fan fictions. I still need to finish season 6! But I enjoyed drawing her anyways.

Hehe I absolutely love fanfiction :) I have to say you did a great job on RD

Edited by Twilight-Shimmer

Hehe I absolutely love fanfiction :) I have to say you did a great job on RD

Thanks! I actually drew this in one hour ^^ if I had done two I could have made her a lot better I bet. But thanks!

Thanks! I actually drew this in one hour ^^ if I had done two I could have made her a lot better I bet. But thanks!

Maybe have given her a mane similer to Celestia and Luna's that flows in a non existent breeze? :)

Maybe have given her a mane similer to Celestia and Luna's that flows in a non existent breeze? :)

I made her hair a little longer but this is still kind of in the earlier stages of her being an alicorn. I might do a stages of life picture of the each of the main six in the feature. But for now I am just going to draw each about in this stage.

• Brohoof 1

No ! I like my Rainbow the way she is, no need to make her a princess, even if she may deserve it, I don't think she's ready tho  :adorkable:

Badges

I made her hair a little longer but this is still kind of in the earlier stages of her being an alicorn. I might do a stages of life picture of the each of the main six in the feature. But for now I am just going to draw each about in this stage.

sounds like a plan to me :)

• Brohoof 1

No ! I like my Rainbow the way she is, no need to make her a princess, even if she may deserve it, I don't think she's ready tho  :adorkable:

I'm sorry! I know Dashie is great the way she is, but I just like seeing ponies as alicorns. I'm sorry if you don't like seeing ponies differently in this way but I am creating all the main six like this. Mostly because I think they all deserve it. But I figured there would be a bit of resistance to this kind of post. My bad ^u^

• Brohoof 1

She looks pretty! Her neck seems to be a bit long, but her proportions otherwise are good!

• Brohoof 1

Badges

She looks pretty! Her neck seems to be a bit long, but her proportions otherwise are good!

Yeah... I don't know why but I always seem to draw necks too long! Something I will work on. Thanks! ^^

• Brohoof 1

It looks great! Very nice changes to the mane and tail styles ;D

• Brohoof 1

It looks great! Very nice changes to the mane and tail styles ;D

Thanks! Though I don't know exactly what differences XD I just draw and hope that it looks as much like the character as it can but just in my own style. But thanks! ^u^

• Brohoof 1

wonder what her crown will look like?

Probably something totally awesome XD. But seriously though.

Edited by Lunarpalette

Also would she be the Princess of Loyalty or The Princess of Storms?

Also would she be the Princess of Loyalty or The Princess of Storms?

Storms probably. At least from the stand point that I take. I will probably have each as princess off their cutiemarks purpose.

Storms probably. At least from the stand point that I take. I will probably have each as princess off their cutiemarks purpose.

You gotta admit too, "The Princess of Storms" does have a nice ring to it too! :)

You gotta admit too, "The Princess of Storms" does have a nice ring to it too! :)

Indeed it does!

Overall is very good but needed to work on proportion details ;)

• Brohoof 1

Overall is very good but needed to work on proportion details ;)

Yeah I know. Thanks! :)

• Brohoof 1