Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your top store(s) to go to?

TBD

Advance Auto Parts and Oreilly's lol. These two stores have basically become my second home due to the fact I'm always there for truck parts. 

Oh wait we're talking mall stores? That would be Spencer's. :arethosehands:

• Brohoof 1

A local petstore that I go to just to look at different animals in there:adorkable:I also get hamster supplies and betta foods there too:sealed:while trying to stop myself from getting anymore pets into my house :twi:

For Swedish stores, I don't really have much options sadly. I live kinda remote. So I have to choose Coop (a European global store-brand that has bought up Swedish stores).

• Brohoof 1

If I am going to the mall, I will go to the following stores no matter what:

• Too Cool
  • Spencer’s
  • Hot Topic
  • Hot Rags
  • Bath & Body Works
  • Love Pink
  • Victoria’s Secret 

When it comes to groceries, I will go to:

• Walmart 
  • Meijer
  • Mariano’s
  • Target
  • Fresh Thyme
  •  Costco

• 2 years later...

I buy most of my clothes online now. Blackcraft Cult, Dolls Kill, Killstar and ThreadUp(Gotten some really cool thrift stuff for cheap.)

I buy my games digitally now too.

So at the mall I’d go to Sephora, Ulta and Barns n Noble. I like to check out Box Lunch but I never buy anything. I get jeans from JC Pennys. I go to bath and body works when the Halloween stuff is out. 

• Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...

Here lately it’s been SassyTcg off of eBay. It’s been my go to place for getting cards. I know he’s legit and the cards are legit. Far too many scam artists out there selling fake tcg cards. 

I go to my local pizza place, but my friend taught them my name wrong, so they call me that instead, and I can't do anything to correct them since they give me free Pepsi Max. So I just accept my wrong name to get free drinks :sealed: (They are really nice)