Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Were you given the typical labels back at your high/middle school?

TBD

Hm. I probably mentioned this, but my friendships crossed every social clique in High School. The act of successfully pulling that off seemed to have the effect of not having a label, though I would describe myself as a male version of the Heather's character Veronica, stumbled into popularity when I was kinda a closet geek/nerd - minus the bloodshed.

• 1 year later...

I was always 'the weirdo' and I have a strong feeling that I still am.

i was the quiet one and spent the bulk of my time there scribbling in my books and desk,even during playtime, i bothered no one and no one bothered me(which is surprising now that i think about it) if they had any label for me, it didn't reach my ears

I don't think I was called any labels. I was one of the lucky ones because when I reached high school, the bullying stopped. However, I did get called Toothless a lot by this one kid for my missing tooth (due to a major bike accident around nine). Other than that, most kids kept to themselves and preferred being whatever they felt was right. I also hung out with some emo kids a lot, but I wasn't myself... they were just really nice to me, so I stuck by them and hung out with them.

Edited by Fangirl Mode

I was the outcast of the school. My tastes were odd even by odd ball standards. I always wanted to dress like it was the 1920s. I loved old music as well as music no ones heard of. People couldnt tell if I was goth, a metal head, a lost old man, or nerd. I was like all of those things, but to a slight extreme.

Course, if i went to school today I would be known as a hipster.

Not labeled per se but people would often say, "you don't talk much" . Of course they didn't realize I didn't want to talk to you that's why I wasn't talking. Basically I was labeled as gay, weird, and quiet. 

Edited by Olly
  • Brohoof 1

• 5 months later...

I don't remember being labeled anything specific, but considering I was definitely the class weirdo (mostly my sexuality, the fact I was into MLP, and the fact I rarely talked to people outside a select group), I probably was and my mind just decided not to remember them. 

Edited by ~Dusky~

Let's see... Various things I have been labeled. Quite clear where I sat in their precious little social spectrum.

• Geek
  • Boffin
  • Freak
  • Weirdo
  • Mental
  • Queer
  • Gay
  • Teacher's Pet
  • Goth
  • Train Spotter (I never had anything to do with trains or the hobby)
  • Casper (Earned this on day one of secondary school. Apparently I looked like a ghost)

I would say that I missed my school days. But that would be a horrible lie! :-P

• 3 months later...

Well I was homeschooled so...

But, seeing as how I am, I probably would've been the popular "cheerleader" type or at least have played in some kind of sport...but then again my parents aren't rich, so I wouldn't have been the snooty popular girl who came from a rich family. Maybe just the athletic volleyball girl who got along with everyone. :-P

my labels where, 

1. the odd girl that makes u laugh

2. the weirdo

3. the class clown

(( in mid school and work now it sort of changed))

1. the girl thats always there

2. the brutal one

3. the friend that everyone needs 

(( was told that in person, made me smile ))

4. the girl that can keep secrets

with this, it sort of shows my growth as a person xD, kinda proud of the new ones. tho miss the class clown. I loved being the one that stood out and wasn't like everyone else. Some see these names as a bully name, sure, I take them as a token that shows im unique. ^^ all about perspective ;)

I was raised in a military family so I followed the school policies too well. I didn’t nark on anyone but I was considered weird for being a ‘good boy’, never late for class or breaking rules. Although I was a mommas boy... But I think I am today, a good person, who is definitely a caring person schooling into the medical field. <3

I guess I was seen as that one weird kid who never liked to talk to anyone. But hey, that is who I am. Weird and awkward.

Many students in my school either label me as the "extremely antisocial dude who listens to the Devil's music" or "the guy who's good at drawing" 

Although I don't find anything wrong with these labels, I would really appreciate if these people wouldn't constantly get Introverted confused with Antisocial.

• 4 years later...