Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Unlikeable Pony

https://www.equestriadaily.com/2017/02/new-eg-book-listing-my-little-pony.html

Synopsis: Our Equestria Girls are back from an adventurous summer at Camp Everfree-but they can't relax quite yet! After saving the camp from disaster, they still have to raise the money to do necessary repairs, and a car wash might not cut it. The Equestria Girls are ready to try new things-starting with a mishmashed music video-and even get caught up in the world of movie magic. But when real magical powers come into play, the girls are going to have to use their own newfound powers and links to Equestria to save the day once again!

Thoughts?

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-EMekcRQlnp4/WLAYh-rIRrI/AAAAAAACw6k/oN5UuMj-Ir0u31vdmgg4YEfrx6QZCo6ZQCLcB/s640/mlp___equestria_girls__legend_of_everfree__ver_2__by_8ballgta3-dail9ag.png

It basically sounds like they took the Original synopsis of LOE, cut out Gaia everfree, and called it a day :P

I'm thinking it'll be kind of like how the Follow up book to FG decided to try and "fix" how they ignored the Shadowbolt part of the plot, and they'll flesh out an idea they had for LOE that got cut on the drawing room floor-- specifically, they'll probably touch on that fashion show idea to raise money that never really happened.

• Brohoof 1

Like with the other chapter books, I suspect this one will bridge the gap between Legend of Everfree and the three specials that will be airing later on in the summer. Of course, the book will be written in a way where you don't need to have read it in order to understand the continuity of Equestria Girls, but would be a nice bonus just to show your dedication.

• Brohoof 1

inb4 the fandom gets dir....

fuck it, you know they'll go all out with the car wash 

I'm going with what you both said, they seem to be bridging LOE and the specials, as it kinda reuses certain plot points from LoE, while bringing up the movie thing we recently got acquainted with

• Brohoof 1

>it turns out their jobs at the mall are actually to try and raise money for the camp

sig-4820354.large.jpeg

That won't be true of course, but it'd be hilarious just to see how irresponsible Glory is with money :P

Could this be the plot of the specials?

Also, are there mall jobs for the camp?

Edited by ShadowSJG

inb4 the fandom gets dir....

fuck it, you know they'll go all out with the car wash 

I'm going with what you both said, they seem to be bridging LOE and the specials, as it kinda reuses certain plot points from LoE, while bringing up the movie thing we recently got acquainted with

Well, if they got to the route of recycling ideas, makes sense, since ponies have lot to work this year with the movie coming and all  :icwudt:

Don't chapter books based on certain media usually get released one month before it?

If that's true, there's a 50% chance that that book will be based on those Netflix episodes.