Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

(OOC) A New Pony moving into Ponyville [Closed]

Cosmic Breeze

@Cosmic Breeze & ThunderCrush

Hmm, was about to add a message, but no answer yet. I'll wait, but... I'm wondering is this RP based around Cosmic Breeze and we're supposed to wait on that or can develop our little sub-plots like say Raven & Thunder meet up and hang together for a bit and then Cosmic comes into the frame.

@@Rapid Wind,

I was wondering that too, we know Cosmic has college he's doing in the real world, so I guess we should try to move along the best we can.

BTW, you can mention people by highlighting someone's text of their post and then clicking one of the options that come up.

@@ThunderCrush,

Oh. Must had missed that detail. Still, I'm a bit conflicted, I think on this occasion, we should all wait for Cosmic to see if he's going to respond to every pony. Then, as things progress, I'm sure there'll be chances and opportunities to develop different RP relationships.

@,

Gotta' have an OC first. You can search out the Everfree Character Database and create an OC there. It also helps to have a pic of your OC and you can go to Requestria to see if any artist might help you out or if you're a budding artist yourself, use your own pic.