Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

(OOC) A New Pony moving into Ponyville [Closed]

Cosmic Breeze

I'm sorry for the delay!  I'll get onto replying!

@,

Your Pegasus OC is definitely fine to join in!  I'm, um... not exactly sure about your second one, though.  The bio doesn't really clarify very much about your Alicorn.  How powerful is she?  What's a detailed version of her backstory?  What power does she hold over death, since I assume she has power over death since she's called The Grim Reaper?

Hey guys. Sorry I haven't been able to put a reply up in the roleplay, I'm out of town for the next couple days to celebrate my birthday in Las Vegas, but I might be able to post something today.

Also, if we're trying to find people to play the main cast, I used to play Pinkie Pie in the EQE forums a while back, so I wouldn't mind juggling two characters to RP.

(edited)

@@Alex Van Gamer,

Hey, if you'd like to play Pinkie Pie, that'd be swell!  I would like to ask you to send a private message my way though with a short audition for her, if that's alright!  Sorry if it sounds a bit picky, heh...

And I finally got around to viewing your OC!  Gosh dang it, I'm sorry it took so long!  Of course you can throw her in!  A very well developed OC if I say so myself!

@@Travlein,

Hmm, well, I would recommend adding the character to the database in the RP forums, but for now, you may go ahead and post the bio here.  Maybe put it in a spoiler though so that it can be clicked to drop down.

@@Mysterious Way,

Um, I have to comment on how your role-playing so far, and I don't want to be rude... but you're basically role-playing with yourself with just your OC and mother character.  You can still include them both, but, maybe their initial interactions should be all condensed, and then putting your OC and mother character to where the RP is happening in one post.  Like, all of that could be the intro where they talk in their house, and then they leave it or something and happen to stumble to where another role-player has characters.

@@Rapid Wind,

Hey, thanks!  It would be cool to have even more canon characters!  I should probably edit the initial post with a list of them, and say who has them if they get taken!

Edited by Cosmic Breeze

This rp was mentioned by someone who rps here.  Looks like it could be a fun rp.  I rp as Doctor Whooves in the Equestrian Empire section.  I have a 2nd character I rp as in there sometimes also, an oc preteen dragon named Rakon.  Both are EQE approved.

Doctor Whooves: https://mlpforums.com/page/eqw-characters/_/approved/approved-cast-characters/doctor-whooves-r225

Rakon: https://mlpforums.com/page/eqw-characters/_/approved/rakon-r67

@Rapid Wind

I would, but I feel it would be awkward if I suddenly just turned my attention from seeing the pony on the roof and not let others react to that situation. I could suggest that you get caught by shouting and look to see what somepony (me is looking at) and come over and question what is going on. Just an idea.

@TechiePidge

Alright.

@Kulstor

Alright!  You can play Doctor Whooves then if you wish!  I look forward to role-playing with ya!

@No one in particular

I have updated the initial post with the mane 6 being available!  Well, with the exception of Pinkie Pie, who will be played by @Alex Van Gamer!  I'll also go ahead and add other canon characters as well to the list, including Doctor Whooves being taken by Kulstor.

Ah, yeah. I do realize I haven't posted anything in the RP. My apologies for that.

However, it's mostly because everyone's still at the train station talking. I feel like adding more characters to that location would drag that scene out for a lot longer, since everyone's all bunched up together at the moment.

Since my characters are both residents of Ponyville, I'm sure they'd be well acquainted with one another. So I'll wait for those who enter Sugar Cube Corner to introduce Pinkie Pie and Alex to the thread.