Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

(OOC) A New Pony moving into Ponyville [Closed]

Cosmic Breeze

@Alex Van Gamer I also agree with your reasoning, plus it is ultimately up to you when you join in the RP.

@Cosmic Breeze I just feel I need to test my logic here. Raven comes from Appaloosa, it is plausible, she's seen Pinkie before, but not directly met her. Example: Raven could had been in the crowd watching the Buck-ball game between Appaloosa and Ponyville, but she did not take the time to meet with the Ponyville participants as her hometown is Appaloosa and Appaloosa pride prevented a direct meeting. However, it would mean Raven has seen Pinkie before, the difference is she hasn't gotten to know her. Then again, this depends on the setting of the RP and the canon involved. Ugh! Logic go away!. So, uh, Cosmic is the setting of the RP after, before a canon event or has no canon event happened yet.

@Cosmic Breeze,

I am so sorry for not replying!  Don't know why, but i never got any notifications from this thread.  Then had a trip to California, other crap, and honestly forgot about it.  Not sure if the forum update somehow killed my 'follow page' settings or what.  I would still like to join, but if the RP has moved on too far, I understand.  

:(

Just now, Rapid Wind said:

@nx9100 I wouldn't say it's too late. The characters haven't left the station and you could still join us.

Awesome!  Was just reading the RP to catch up.  I've already set the option to follow both posts, so shouldn't miss replying again!

:pinkie:

(edited)

@Rapid Wind Hmm, you do have a point.  I did already establish that the castle of Friendship was there, and I would like to say the timeline is caught up.  I suppose Cosmic could have also seen Pinkie during the Buckball game, or at least heard about it; he doesn't care much about sports, or if he does, he hadn't discovered that yet, XD.  Because of that, he probably doesn't know her name.  He might recognize her though!

@nx9100 Yeah, I don't think it's gone too far!  Feel free to hop in!

@BloodDrops Hmm, I suppose you could!

Edited by Cosmic Breeze
  • Brohoof 1

I'll wait now until everyone involved has had a go. I might regret being that patient, but I'll have a better idea of what everyone's up to and where and when I can assert Raven and what path she will choose to follow. Still, I feel if I just bounce in, I may disrupt someone who wants their turn.

• Brohoof 1

Uh, pardon me, @CentipedeGhoul, but I'd like to ask that you not play my characters for me. It's a direct violation to the EVE Roleplaying Rules; Aka Godmodding.

I understand that Pinkie Pie isn't my own OC, but I was given direct permission to play her by the DM them-self. So I would kindly like to ask that you edit your last post please.

• Brohoof 1

Hay everyone. I hate to inform you all, but I think it's time to start separating into smaller RP groups, so its more manageable for every pony. The table Raven picked out only has enough room for three more ponies. It is unfortunate, but the old saying, "First come, first served," applies. You can say that's unfair, however there will be more than enough opportunities for interaction with Raven. I've got to get her to find herself a job and a home in Ponyville after all, so there'll be opportunities for other OC's to intercept or to be around her. Heck, if for example, @nx9100 was not one of the three ponies around Raven at the bakery, but when I start to post Raven going around and achieving her objectives, intercepts her at another point, say when Raven out and about in town and job hunting, then there'll be interaction.

@CentipedeGhoul

I also have to add on to what @Alex Van Gamer said, and that you haven't even replied to here.  You just suddenly came out in the blue into the RP, and decided to God-mod playing Pinkie Pie when only Alex Van Gamer is allowed to play her in this RP I started.  So, please, I would ask that you edit your post so that you aren't playing Pinkie at ALL, and at least join our OOC conversations here.  If you continue playing as Pinkie Pie, I will ask for you to leave the RP.

@Rapid Wind

I understand!  I was honestly a bit worried about how many players we have actually, which could cause timing issues if we all stayed in one group IC.

2 hours ago, Alex Van Gamer said:

Uh, pardon me, @CentipedeGhoul, but I'd like to ask that you not play my characters for me. It's a direct violation to the EVE Roleplaying Rules; Aka Godmodding.

I understand that Pinkie Pie isn't my own OC, but I was given direct permission to play her by the DM them-self. So I would kindly like to ask that you edit your last post please.

34 minutes ago, Cosmic Breeze said:

@CentipedeGhoul

I also have to add on to what @Alex Van Gamer said, and that you haven't even replied to here.  You just suddenly came out in the blue into the RP, and decided to God-mod playing Pinkie Pie when only Alex Van Gamer is allowed to play her in this RP I started.  So, please, I would ask that you edit your post so that you aren't playing Pinkie at ALL, and at least join our OOC conversations here.  If you continue playing as Pinkie Pie, I will ask for you to leave the RP.

@Rapid Wind

I understand!  I was honestly a bit worried about how many players we have actually, which could cause timing issues if we all stayed in one group IC.

Done. Had a nap. Was over 2 hours. Didn't see notifications. Still sleepy.

9 hours ago, Rapid Wind said:

Hay everyone. I hate to inform you all, but I think it's time to start separating into smaller RP groups, so its more manageable for every pony. The table Raven picked out only has enough room for three more ponies. It is unfortunate, but the old saying, "First come, first served," applies. You can say that's unfair, however there will be more than enough opportunities for interaction with Raven. I've got to get her to find herself a job and a home in Ponyville after all, so there'll be opportunities for other OC's to intercept or to be around her. Heck, if for example, @nx9100 was not one of the three ponies around Raven at the bakery, but when I start to post Raven going around and achieving her objectives, intercepts her at another point, say when Raven out and about in town and job hunting, then there'll be interaction.

I will take one of those spots. I have already started getting more interaction with Raven so I guess it only makes sense.

Things move too fast, I'm losing interest. I think it would be better to have the characters go into different groups, and I would like to use a different character. 

Excuse me but can I join in too?My pony is designed for another rp I created but I could edit her.If you say yes my pony looks similar to my gamer picture. It is a alicorn but I read all these comments so if it is difficult then she will be a unicorn.I will understand if you don't have enough space or if you don't want me in the rp though.Thank you.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Star48955 said:

Excuse me but can I join in too?My pony is designed for another rp I created but I could edit her.If you say yes my pony looks similar to my gamer picture. It is a alicorn but I read all these comments so if it is difficult then she will be a unicorn.I will understand if you don't have enough space or if you don't want me in the rp though.Thank you.

Assuming that @Cosmic Breeze says yes, you can meet up with my OC, Random Action, at Sugar Cube Corner, if you want :kindness:

• Brohoof 1