Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

(OOC) A New Pony moving into Ponyville [Closed]

Cosmic Breeze

Howdy, everypony!  It's nice to meet all of y'all!  Anyway, with the formalities out of the way:

I've been meaning to find some partners that may be willing to join me for a role-play!  I suppose this specific one is more slice-of-life, but anything spontaneous could happen, heh!

For the general gist of it, my OC unicorn, Cosmic Breeze, is just moving into Ponyville, which is basically at the end of the history section of his database entry, and we can take the RP from there!  If anyone has any ideas they would like to discuss to spice the role-play up before doing it in the actual role-play, that would be awesome!

Canon characters are welcome!  If you would like to role-play as one (or more), then please PM me about it!  I would like to see a short audition as well!

I know rules suck, but here's a list of them!

1. No god-modding without direct permission from the other role-player.
  2. No killing a character without direct permission from the other role-player.
  3. Try to do your best with grammar and punctuation!  And try to avoid one-liners when possible!
  4. Alicorn OCs are very iffy, but may be fine.
  5. Abide the site rules above all else!
  6. Have fun!

Role-play: Here!

Princess Twilight Sparkle: Available
Apple Jack: Available
Rainbow Dash: Available
Fluttershy: Available
Rarity: Available
Pinkie Pie: @Alex Van Gamer

Princess Celestia: Available
Princess Luna: Available
Princess Cadence: Available

Doctor Whooves: @Kulstor

Edited by Cosmic Breeze
  • Brohoof 1

Hello!  I've been looking for a fun RP to ease my way back into the forums (was gone for a while).  Are you still interested?  I think Random Action could make a good friend for Cosmic Breeze.  Let me know!

Hello!  I've been looking for a fun RP to ease my way back into the forums (was gone for a while).  Are you still interested?  I think Random Action could make a good friend for Cosmic Breeze.  Let me know!

Hey there!  Sorry for not replying for a while!  And yeah, I think Random Action would be a cool pony to have in the RP!

• Brohoof 1

Hey there!  Sorry for not replying for a while!  And yeah, I think Random Action would be a cool pony to have in the RP!

Awesome!  and no worries about delay, i know how life can get, lol.  

Hmm. I have Raven Mystery available.

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/raven-mystery-r9864

Can I join in?

Sorry for such a delay on my responses!  Also, sure!  Raven Mystery sounds interesting!

It seems interesting, but I'm not sure if I could join.

And what makes you say that?

sounds cool! i'd be up for it. my character is the first link in my signature. 

Hmm, your OC does sound interesting!

Alright!  I think we probably have enough people to start!  Of course, new people can always hop in!  The time I'm currently posting this, however, is quite late, so I'll try to put up the actual role play tomorrow!  If not tomorrow, very soon!  Life has been getting in the way, which happens!

@@ThunderCrush, @@~Phoenix~, @@Rapid Wind, @@nx9100, @@Pr0m4NV14

I sincerely apologize for my absense.  College has been kicking my rear for a while, and I wish I have come here sooner to tell y'all.  Now, I should be good for a while, so I think I'm going to go ahead and start up the RP today!

Don't worry, daily life gets to everyone. So did you make the thread for the rp already or have you not gotten to it yet. Also how should we start this off, with so many of us do we want to get introduced one at a time or act like we all know each other already and we are no just meeting this new pony, Cosmic Breeze.

(edited)

:blink:  To be honest, I was not expecting this many players wanting to join!  I think this will be interesting!  :fluttershy:

@@ThunderCrush,

Hmm, that's a very good question.  I mean, I know since I'm the one starting, I'd be making the intro post, and Cosmic Breeze would be new.  But, for the rest of y'all, I guess that's up to y'all!  Suppose it'd make more sense if your characters have met in a separate role-play first, though.  So, I would suggest, if your OCs have never met someone else's OC, then they might not know each other.  If your OCs have met someone else's OC in a different kind of Universe... then I'm not sure, heh.

@@SpaceAsylum,

Sure!  Your OC sounds pretty interesting!

@@Moon Dancer.,

Hmm, I suppose!

Edited by Cosmic Breeze

@@Cosmic Breeze, Then I guess we should meet each other one at a time and we will just get creative after you finish the intro for the rp. Unless some ponies actually know each other because they have rp together, then I would suggest them entering together in someway to keep the introduction from dragging out.

Okay. I've posted Raven in, and now I wait.

Just a question is anyone thinking about doing a Canon character? For me, personally, it would be fun to be mobbed by Pinkie, but maybe not for everyone.

I've posted too ^.^ I much should we limit to posting a day? Some people might not be able to get to the rp right away because of life schedules, so should we stick to once a day? I  don't want anyone getting left behind :D

Hmm, one a day works for me ATM, but I think it may ultimately depend on how the RP works out. I've had it happen on the dreaded rival site of fanfiction.net, when in the spur of the moment, you can get replies going back and forth quite quick.