Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

technology have you ever posted here on a device older than the forums?

Denim&Venöm

I've posted like once or twice from my laptop, but that's really it, lol.

• 10 months later...
(edited)

Nah. The oldest device I've used to go on here was my 2015 laptop.

Edited by Cash_In

(edited)

I have tried to use the MLPF on a Galaxy Ace from some point in 2011 which does NOT work well at all.

Nor did when I tRy my WiiU

I have tried to use the MLPF on a Galaxy Ace from some point in 2011 which does NOT work well at all.

Nor did when I tRy my WiiU

Edited by Sherbert Music-Guard
The os of the Ace is from 2010 FYI

My desktop is from 2010, so yes.

This is kind of a mind boggling question to me, considering how disposable we view things, particularly technology.

My dad still prints his company invoices on a dot matrix printer from the 80s and has to specially order the paper. Talk about getting your worth out of something.

Meanwhile people replace their several hundred dollar cell phone on a yearly basis and wonder why they're swimming in debt, but that's a whole 'nother issue.

I think i used a 2008 sony viao when i first started on the forums. It was an abomination. Vents were so tiny that 3 hours of prolonged usage melted them...in fact i still have it to this day for some reason. Doesnt run thanks to the power cord melting as well as the battery just not able to hold onto any charge.

• 2 years later...

I joined in 2012, so I would have had to have a pretty new device to not do so. In this case my computer was from 2008, living that Windows Vista life.

• 3 weeks later...

Actually, no. I thought my Internet Explorer is older, but I use Firefox exclusively for the forum, and IE 11 might be from the same year as the forum.

Not a device, but accessing the forum must be done with a browser that works

• Brohoof 1

Yes, have posted here with the Samsung P510 laptop I've had since 2009 and making this post with it again now :D

This laptop is pretty much just my backup backup laptop these days but still works fairly well.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

8112a1335bcf7ea0e5d3d969783635f6.png                                                                                                                                                                                   

d682392af65338da76cbbe682123a7b7.jpg

Edited by cuteycindyhoney
  • Brohoof 1