Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

EgG Starlight Glimmer, Daring Do, and Juniper Montage

PinkiePie97

Not an EQG fan, but that (blatantly an adult) design of Daring is nice. The makeup made me giggle though. You read the storybook collection about her and you know she'd probably cringe at the idea. XD

I liked this one fan idea that EQG Daring is an adventure flick actress.

• Brohoof 1

I love Starlight's new model! She looks really hip! Wonder if that's pony Starlight, or human Starlight? If pony Starlight, is she gonna wonder through the mirror, or is she gonna go with Twilight and Spike, and we're gonna start seeing double of those two? XD If it's pony Starlight probably the former - dunno if the universe can take two Twilights and two Spikes talking to eachother! Even though that would be super cool! XD Can't wait for Starlight and Sunset to meet though!

Still waiting for the Dog Garble and Ember models to show up!

Edited by MegaSean45

Personally I like the changes made with EQG Daring Do. For starters it makes her look less like a straight up RD recolor, and second it makes her look like an actress(as opposed to a legit adventurer) and shows that she's much older than RD

Starlight's EQG get up looks cute and so does that new character

Also, this can finally be canon

533025__safe_twilight+sparkle_rainbow+da

Edited by Whompy Whomperson
  • Brohoof 4

I have to admit that I really like Starlight's EQG design.

I wonder if this is human world Starlight or if Equestrian Starlight is going through the portal and what kind of effect both of these ideas could have for the plot of the upcoming specials.

I mean if it is pony Starlight, would it just be her coming to the human world, or would Princess Twilight and Spike come with her.

But if it is human world Starlight I wonder if we could get another Friendship Games like storyline with her in the place of Sci Twi.

I have to admit that I really like Starlight's EQG design.

I wonder if this is human world Starlight or if Equestrian Starlight is going through the portal and what kind of effect both of these ideas could have for the plot of the upcoming specials.

I mean if it is pony Starlight, would it just be her coming to the human world, or would Princess Twilight and Spike come with her.

But if it is human world Starlight I wonder if we could get another Friendship Games like storyline with her in the place of Sci Twi.

Well only difference would be in the Friendship Games-like storyline, the Humane Seven don't know Starlight! ;) My opinion, I hope it's pony Starlight! Would keep the theory of Sunset being the alternate Starlight! If not, then I still wonder where human Sunset is.

Edited by MegaSean45

I already know that there will be people upset for Starlight being in EQG. :huh:

Anyway, as someone who is very eh about EQG, i have to admit that Starlight looks pretty god dang good. Seems like effort was put into her.

I wonder if this is pony or human Starlight, and if it's Human will she be a villain or not?

Still seeing her and Sunset interact should be fun.

I already know that there will be people upset for Starlight being in EQG. :huh:

Anyway, as someone who is very eh about EQG, i have to admit that Starlight looks pretty god dang good. Seems like effort was put into her.

O man the Salt mines are gonna overflow. 

• Brohoof 1

F&*K YES!?  :orly:  I never think Starlight will be in EQG. The design is really cool, i love it  :love: Will Starlight a human or pony? If she is human, I am really curious to see a alternative Starlight without losing Sunburst to confirm 1 of my theory...

I've never been a fan of equestria girls, I've seen it but couldn't get into it, but DANG I'll watch whatever hasbro puts out if starlight's in it!

tHAT DESIGN~ she looks so pretty~ * o*

• Brohoof 1

I love Starlight's new model! She looks really hip! Wonder if that's pony Starlight, or human Starlight? If pony Starlight, is she gonna wonder through the mirror, or is she gonna go with Twilight and Spike, and we're gonna start seeing double of those two? XD If it's pony Starlight probably the former - dunno if the universe can take two Twilights and two Spikes talking to eachother! Even though that would be super cool! XD Can't wait for Starlight and Sunset to meet though!

Still waiting for the Dog Garble and Ember models to show up!

I doubt it's pony Starlight. Besides when Twilight came through the portal her clothes where pretty plain. I just hope Starlight isn't either a hipster or a emo goth chick.

Don't worry. She'll probably be a feminazi. >:3

We hat just makes her look like a hipster. I'm also curious how DWK will react. He's openly professed his love for Starlight Glimmer and Sunset Shimmer. And things relating to what will happen to him if they where e r in the same room.
  • Brohoof 1

I honestly like Starlight's design. I was expecting her to become part of Equestria Girls given her ever-increasing presence in the show and her appearance in combination with her attire really do her justice. Whether this is the same Starlight from Equestria or is the actual human version remains to be seen, but I am eager to see what they do with her. Daring Do on the other hand looks okay but the lipstick and eye makeup are a little much for my tastes.

• Brohoof 1

I honestly like Starlight's design. I was expecting her to become part of Equestria Girls given her ever-increasing presence in the show and her appearance in combination with her attire really do her justice. Whether this is the same Starlight from Equestria or is the actual human version remains to be seen, but I am eager to see what they do with her. Daring Do on the other hand looks okay but the lipstick and eye makeup are a little much for my tastes.

gaaassp! Betrayal!

May Shimmy forever look disapprovingly at you!

• Brohoof 1

gaaassp! Betrayal!

May Shimmy forever look disapprovingly at you!

I still prefer Sunset overall and that will never change but I am willing to give Starlight a chance in the Equestria Girls universe. If anything, I'm hoping that she (Starlight) is given a supporting role and not a main one as that would take away from both Sunset and Sci-Twi--a cameo wouldn't be enough. Besides, it would finally give her and Sunset a chance to interact with each other whether Starlight is the Equestrian version who came through the portal or the genuine human version.

I still prefer Sunset overall and that will never change but I am willing to give Starlight a chance in the Equestria Girls universe. If anything, I'm hoping that she (Starlight) is given a supporting role and not a main one as that would take away from both Sunset and Sci-Twi--a cameo wouldn't be enough. Besides, it would finally give her and Sunset a chance to interact with each other whether Starlight is the Equestrian version who came through the portal or the genuine human version.

I really would rather they not interact. Keep Gutter's germs and infectious mindcontrol/ magic solves everything mindset away from Shimmy. 

I really would rather they not interact. Keep Gutter's germs and infectious mindcontrol/ magic solves everything mindset away from Shimmy. 

If it's the human version of Starlight, she wouldn't know anything about that and would probably be just a regular girl who happens to be there for some reason.

If it's the human version of Starlight, she wouldn't know anything about that and would probably be just a regular girl who happens to be there for some reason.

but if its not, like some people clearly are anticipating, then we could have a problem. 

Human Glim, since she's clearly not the same character, I would probably be ok with. Probably.