Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any requests for a new "Is having a bad day" NES rom hack?

H0MeBr0nY

Now that I have some sort of experience in sprite hacking NES games, I think I can take some requests. No, I'm not asking for money or anything, Just reply some suggestions and I'll see if I can make it! (Note, I can't do level hacks or anything of that caliber yet, I can only edit sprites right now.)

Does that also include text? It would be interesting to see Maniac Mansion redone with ponies and pony specific dialog. Maybe a bit time consuming though.

Little Nemo would be cool with Fluttershy, and you could even replace the scepter with twicane for the last boss.

• Brohoof 1

Hello @H0MeBr0nY~

Since this topic is more a developmental question—gathering ideas or requests for a project—rather than showing off a finished or in-progress project for its own sake, I'ma move this to the resources subsection/Button Mash's Code Library. ;)

Have a good day! :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 2

Alright, thanks! I honestly didn't know where these types of topics went, So I went to the game section. Thanks for moving it!

As for lil' Nemo and maniac mansion...

Hmm... It DEFINETELY seems possible, but maniac mansion will take a while. I'll see what I can do!

Edited by H0MeBr0nY
  • Brohoof 1