Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are your OC's secrets?

Meson Bolt

And I don't mean tiny personality quirks or anything, I mean secrets about your OC's that you haven't revealed ever for whatever reason. Secrets about their past, their powers, their identity, etc.

For me in particular, I have a long list that I've kept hidden for the "just in case I write a fanfiction about it, and just in case someone reads it, I don't want to spoil it", but that's unlikely to happen, hence this thread.

I'll be posting stuff about my OC's here regardless of if anyone posts, but... y'know, I'd feel better if I wasn't alone.

-

So, we'll start off with an example.

If any of you know me, you probably know my character Foray. She's my favorite OC; I talk about her constantly and request a lot of art for her. But contrary to what I've implied, her "name" isn't just an identification number (4AMUL3R109-3), she actually has a name. It's Fireglass​.

That's right, Foray's real name is Fireglass.

When Stable 105 came under the rule of Silver Heart (another one of my OC's, a friend of Meson and Spits), he came up with the identification number system as a way of identifying individual ponies with a list, rather than having to remember a ton of names.

Fast forward to the 4th generation, and a lot of ponies had stopped even naming their foals. Foray's mom was one of the few who continued, thus giving Foray her name Fireglass. However, since Foray didn't particularly like that name, and since it was uncommon to have a name like that in the first place, she preferred to be called "Foreff" as a contraction of the first two letters in her name at the time (4F), and later "Foray" when she became an adult.

In the present day, she still dislikes her original name and prefers to be called "Foray". She's only shared her real name with one other pony (FoE Meson Bolt) and made him swear not to reveal it.

-

So yep... there's mine! Feel free to post yours if you want to, and have a great day.

Mercury also has a 'secret' related to her name.  :D She was called Jupiter at first but then I changed the name to Mercury since the name Jupiter reminded me about another person too much. The theme of having the name of a planet as her name obviously stayed. But that's not exactly her secret? More like one related to the creating of the OC.

She still does have other secrets though, one being that she has a lot of plushies that she talks to, but always heavily denies it if someone ever happens to ask her anything related to it. She also isn't very good at flying (flying skills below average) which is why she doesn't fly as often as other pegasi. Oh and one more - she has a personality resembling mine, so she has a lot of internal envy that occasionally manifests itself as rudeness or a possibility to clam up completely.

(edited)

For mine, the  O.C. here named Masked Commander. He is a pony still, regardless of his robotic looks. As his bios states, he  does wear a helmet that covers his eye there. What happened too it is that he got injured really bad in his battles. 

This one in particular really did injure him internally and knock him unconscious for a long time. This was in his youth there and right now he is pretty young. Except he can't recall his name no more and his age as well. The men in HQ, which is outside of Lunar Empire have to remind him on occasions.

Yet, he can recall those certain events on him having those mechanical parts built in him. The men that work with him and see how he looked back then when he didn't have those parts on him. They knew who he truly was and maybe he is inside, somewhere deep.

A young hardworking boy that had a good heart and sense of judgment. A well respected leader that was second in command. Still, how he is right now. He tends to keep personal things too himself and rarely go somewhere in the Solar Empire rather than the Lunar Empire.

Kind of like he is trying to recall his parents that he doesn't know their names right now after the incident. Its just his feelings are what brings him there and why is he masked?

The reason is that one of his eyes are cut badly and doesn't want anyone to recognize him. He thinks that the people that knew him very well, are suggesting he is dead. Thus he doesn't want to make anyone feel bad for him. Yes, he is pretty soft and don't let it fool you. 

He didn't make it too that ranking for nothing. As his past battle prove to how dangerous he can be and won't hesitate to do so. As he represents respect and tends to keep it that way.

Edited by Master Necrodeus

Well Techno's main secret is his past as he was originally human in the very beginning and he went through lots of very dark things that are just too risky to tell anyone about as in his eyes he doesn't want anyone thinking about those events and to move on. :)

My OC's (Screwloose) parents are actually alive! It (Screwloose is agender) thinks that it's parents died after they abandoned it, as a newspaper wrote that they died. However, that was a mistake, and the parents are still alive today, though they barely remember their son.

Well Nit Pick's secret is more of a secret to him. When he organized the entirety of The Canterlot Library when he was young, he thought he got his cutiemark from his organization skills and OCD tendencies. When in actuality he is able to create and charter maps, easily navigate his way around mazes, and re-trace his steps. Basically his special talent is navigation. His cutie mark appeared because he knew 'where' the books needed to be placed. He thinks he's just good at organizing and neatness.

Kronos' secrets? Well, Meson Bolt, I think you'd be really interested in hearing some of Kronos' deepest secrets, so, here they are.

He's capable of taking down Radscorpions, Mirelurk Queens and even Deathclaws in a bare knuckle fight, but--and Foray already knows this--of all the Wasteland creatures he's capable of taking down, he has a morbid fear of Stingwings after an unfortunate encounter with them left him at the brink of death only to be "saved" by a group of raiders that the Stingwings turned their attention towards.

He used to be considered as a prince in Pre-War Equestria because of his bloodline as the son of the ruler known as King Ulysses in his military kingdom of Ragnarok.

He used to work for the Enclave as a soldier before the Great War that turned Equestria into a Wasteland--however, that was a time when they followed a different set of ideals that fell along the lines of his ideals. After the Great War, he was labeled as a traitor by the Enclave and was wiped out of their databases, which turned him from top soldier to number one enemy of the Enclave.

Being an enemy of the Enclave, he not only has a pretty substantial bounty on him that he doesn't like to talk about, but he has also been imprisoned by them numerous times only to find a way to break out using brute force. An interesting fact about one of these imprisonment terms, however, was that during one of his breakouts, he found a group of Enclave soldiers in a communications room. He was ready to shoot at them when they suddenly knelled at his feet, which greatly confused him for a while. It was at that time when they explained to him that they were a part of a group of Enclave pegasi that have been watching him for a long time and that they have idolized him and formed a cult in his honor and name known as The Seraphs of the Revenant, who are basically a group of Enclave pegasi who plan to defect to serve the helpless wanderers of the Wasteland in his name. In fact, the reason he's known as "The Revenant" is due to these strange and overzealous pegasi that he spared during one of his breakouts. As far as anyone in the Wasteland knows, their current main base of operations is in a remote settlement that Kronos himself help establish and develop that he hasn't disclosed to anyone except for willing Wasteland wanderers and members of the Seraph cult.

He used to work for the Ministry Mares as a "shadow agent", remaining completely unnoticed by anyone. That all changed when they started dying one by one. Without them, he felt like he failed himself and was ready to shut himself down permanently until he heard about the descendants of the Ministry Mares (ie Blackjack, Psychoshy and Velvet Remedy), which he saw as a chance to redeem himself; however, he felt like he shouldn't dabble into their lives after he saw them dealing with the Wasteland by themselves without his assistance.

He actually has two other identities contained within his psyche: Gabriel, who is a kindhearted and benevolent individual who is willing to put his life on the line for anyone in need, and Krux, who is an overly psychotic and bloodthirsty individual who is a kill first, ask never type of fighter that drains blood from his victims to curb his seemingly insatiable bloodlust.

He actually has a list of types of ponies he hates in the Wasteland, and the types of ponies he hates the most from most hated to least hated go as follows: 1. Enclave Pegasi, 2. Slavers, 3. Mercenaries (Gunners, Talon Company, etc.), 4. Raiders, 5. Con Artists, 6. Institute Synths, 7. Brotherhood of Steel Sentinels, Paladins and Knights, 8. Institute Scientists

He has a cybernetic enhanced liver, which, whenever he chooses to trigger it, spikes his metabolism, which not only allows him to process energy faster and make him move very quickly, but it also prevents him from getting drunk.

He's actually quite a good singer, which he never does because no one bothers to ask him to and whenever he does break into song, others usually tell him to shut the hell up.

And, that's about it in terms of strange secrets from Kronos.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Foxy actually really hates foxes and wants nothing to do with them

Nothing much, she is a simple character. She originally was from Cloudsdale I guess, but that isn't much of a secret. Well, I guess she kind of* likes Fluttershy. :kindness: :crackle:

*very much in love maybe...

Edited by Foxy Socks

(edited)

Oh dear me, I didn't explain who Gigas is. Haha.XD

Well then allow me to apply some info:

-Gigas is the cosmic destroyer and meaning he is the one that can destroy worlds. In no time or less.

-Well he does resemble on what people say here. A um fetus is it?

Corre..ct..

Still he isn't one, just a formless being bent on destruction as am I. Ahahaha XD

Oh, ahem.

-As we continue, the name Equestos, which is me! It means equators in basic meaning the middle of world or center. Like Lavos in Chrono Trigger.

Hence, the reason why my character can destroy any planet as he pleases! 

-Lastly he is not a pony, he is a humanoid being. Not a regular human in the human world. Just like to point that out for you people.

Edited by Mast. Equestos/Gigas

Well, to (sorta) give this topic a bump, here's a few more facts about my OC's.

Really tbe biggest thing I wanted to share is my OC's "final destinations"... which is basically the furthest point that I've thought out in their story arcs. What happens after the books that I've written/have in mind? So here ya go:

In my universe's canon, the storyline of my first MLP book (unfinished) named "Spits' Story" stops and the storyline of "FoE: Domain" begins when Meson Bolt (OC Meson, not 'sona Meson) is about 19. War breaks out, balefire rains from the sky, everything goes into chaos, classic Fallout Equestria. Meson and Spits are sealed in cryostasis containers in Stable 105 and remain in suspended animation for 186 years (and I know it's not the most original concept and I really hate not being original, but I've written so much about it already that I can't really change it. :()

During the events of Domain, Spits and Meson join a group called the Free Hooves, who war constantly with a group called the Silvers. When a squad commander dies in battle, Meson is hastily thrust into the position and, after a course of three years, rises to the rank of Captain. However, the mental trauma of war (combined with some less-than-trustworthy neurological experiments conducted on him -- still writing this bit) prove to be too much on his already fragile mind, causing him to snap and go on a mad killing spree. The event leaves him barely sentient, in a near-primal state, and he is contained in a cage for several months while Spits tries to rebuild his shattered mind.

Spits, on the other hand, has a turn of good luck, as the mechanics of the Free Hooves are able to build a voice collar that allows her to speak (think Disney's "UP"). She also has taken Meson's place as captain in the militia, though at the end of Domain, she isn't really needed seeing as the war with the Silvers stopped.

So... yeah, that's about it. Spits becomes a militia captain and can speak, and Meson becomes little more than a caged animal. Gruesome, I know, but that's just as far as I've gotten with them. Feel free to continue posting below, some of the posts above are really interesting! :o

• Brohoof 1

Okay fine she may have a crush on Fluttershy...!  She also smells a lot like foxes due to work with them (not very pleasant for most), but not sure if it counts as a secret. May not help getting her closer to Fluttershy :crackle:

• 2 weeks later...

for writing/art/rp purproses, Stormy would hide her family's lifestyle from her Ponyville friends. She's does not like being considered/seen as a Posh pony. she loves partying too much, plus being a tomboy, dresses and sophistication doesnt suit her.  

• Brohoof 1