Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Introducing myself

Travlein

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: Through Poniverse.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: My little sister started watching it and I found a MLP analysis YouTube channel that I loved. That's what got me into MLP.

.... I'm male. Um. I like roleplaying. But I haven't done much of it. The name I go by is Teaser Travlein. Calling me either is fine. I'm a gamer. I like FNAF lore. Don't care too much for the actual gameplay. I'm a NLR grunt. I love the cold and dim light. Not so much pitch black dark. If you want you can find me on steam as GI Jeff. I LOVE music. No ones going to read this. So I guess that's it.

• Brohoof 8

Hello Travlein, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..   :)

• Brohoof 2

Hello Travlein. I hope we can talk sometime. It's nice to get to meet other gaming ponies. I'm also around if you ever need someone to talk to an dhopefully we can be friends.

• Brohoof 2

Wow. I didn't expect this. DL rainbow I look forward to it. I guess I've been hanging around inactive communities to long.

I mean DJ rainbow. Excuse me.

Hey what are brohoofs anyways?

• Brohoof 1

Hello!

Hey what are brohoofs anyways?

In fandom: brohoof is a brofist:)

appledash___brohoof_by_extreme_sonic-d4c

In case of the button on these forums: Brohooves are likes. same as on facebook, youtube etc. etc. ~ you like reply? brohoof it.  ^_^

Welcome to the herd! :)

• Brohoof 2

Hello Travlein. I hope we can talk sometime. It's nice to get to meet other gaming ponies. I'm also around if you ever need someone to talk to an dhopefully we can be friends.

Do you game with Xbox or computer?

If computer I have steam.

If xbox. There's not going to be too much to talk about.

• Brohoof 1

Awwwwww I game on Xbox. I want to game on a computer, but I just need a new setup to be able to. Hopefully after I move to Georgia in a year or so I can get everything set up and try to be a streamer.

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the community, Travlein! I hope you enjoy your time here on the forum with all us pony fans! Feel free to leave me a PM anytime if you run into issues, have questions, or just purely wish to chat! Hope to see you around the forum! :)

(Psst.. Rainbow Dash is cool :D)

Edited by NightmareLuna800

Awwwwww I game on Xbox. I want to game on a computer, but I just need a new setup to be able to. Hopefully after I move to Georgia in a year or so I can get everything set up and try to be a streamer.

Sounds good. Well in the mean time. I wait patiently.