Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

food How do you eat your cupcakes?

ManaMinori

I take a bite of the whole thing, like Pinkie does. XD Unless it's a cupcake with a filling, in which case I will take one bite, lick out the filling, then continue.

I nom its sugary FLESH.

IN ONE BITE.

After taking the wrapper off, that is.

And eating any icing or chocolate chips stuck to said wrapper.

Seriously, though, how many ways are there to eat a cupcake? :o

I honestly don't know. All I can say is I see cupcakes on the table... everything gets dark, and suddenly I wake up covered in crumbs and mangled cupcake tins.

I may need to seek help one day.

• Brohoof 2

I dislike icing. So, I just eat the cake part of the cupcake. It's strange I know, since it seems everyone thinks the icing is the best part.

why not just get a pound cake, if you hate the icing on cupcakes? 

I dislike icing. So, I just eat the cake part of the cupcake. It's strange I know, since it seems everyone thinks the icing is the best part.

Do you dislike ALL icing? On some cupcakes I can agree, the icing can be foul or far too sweet... while on others it really is the best part of the cake. On the other side of that... I have had some where the cake part is so bland and tasteless it really is like eating cardboard or the like.

why not just get a pound cake, if you hate the icing on cupcakes? 

I enjoy pound cake and usually avoid cupcakes. I was just simply answering the question you started this thread with.

Do you dislike ALL icing? On some cupcakes I can agree, the icing can be foul or far too sweet... while on others it really is the best part of the cake. On the other side of that... I have had some where the cake part is so bland and tasteless it really is like eating cardboard or the like.

I dislike all icing. Even if the cake tastes like cardboard.

I enjoy pound cake and usually avoid cupcakes. I was just simply answering the question you started this thread with.

I dislike all icing. Even if the cake tastes like cardboard.

I know, but still, it's such a waste of icing. 

Here is another example:

1. Cut the cupcake in half.

2. Now get any flavor of ice cream and place in center.

3. Take out frosting on top and put in ice cream.

4. Place other half on top of the filling to make sandwich. 

5. There you go! A mini ice cream cake!

Normally, like I would eat most of the things. Decently fast, from the top, I guess

• 1 month later...

First, after hunting it, and stabbing it with one lethal strike, I clean it, and extract the vitals. Next, I split it into sections, careful not to make a mess, and cook it. Eating a cupcake raw can have problems after all. Regardless, if I feel it's been a good execution, I'll hang the cup over my fireplace.

• Brohoof 2

On 2.3.2017 at 4:55 AM, Snowflake Frostflame said:

There is no better way than this.

U4B0jgQ.gif

Pretty much this :P

I just cant resist the tasty goodness!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I prefer cupcakes WITHOUT frosting, but like many I just take the wrapper off and take bites. How big they are though entirely depends on how many there are on the table, and how many of them I feel like eating. If I want to feel like a pig, I will just rush through as many as I can!