ManaMinori

Food How do you eat your cupcakes?

I take the wrapper off first, then I lick the frosting off and eat the rest of it.

I like licking off the frosting, eating the top, then eating the bottom. That way, frosting won't get everywhere, and crumbs are minimized.

Very neatly. I like to try to get as little frosting on my lips as possible ^///^ 

One. Bite. At. A. Time. LOL

but really, I generally don't eat cupcakes, not really a fan of cake in the first place. But if it were to be a German Chocolate Cupcake one piece at a time with a little bit of frosting on each bite! 

I've seen someone eat a cupcake with a spoon once. It was horrifying.

• Brohoof 1
  • Shocked 1

Badges

Sorry. I’m more of a muffin man myself. :muffins::derp:

But if and when I do eat cupcakes, I eat them the same way I eat muffins: I remove the wrapping first, then take a bite from the top. I hate accidentally eating the wrapping, it’s not a pleasant experience.

I eat the whole thing, including the wrapper.

• Brohoof 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Laugh 1

I haven't had a cupcake in a very long time. Depending how big it is, I have cut it in half with a knife and eat a half at a time.

I like muffins better, but I'll eat a cupcake if one is laying around.  I remove the wrapper, scrape off the frosting and then bite into it.  

I generally don't like frosting, except Lemon. Lemon frosting is good!  :fluttershy:

It can be any amount of ways. I can eat it like a normal person if I am feeling adventorous, I can just take the bottom part of the cupcake and put it on top and eat it like a cupcake sandwich. I was taught that by my grandfather. :adorkable:

I only eat cupcakes if they have whip cream frosting and not buttercream frosting. That stuff is awful.

If it's small enough, I just take the wrapper off first then I shove the whole cupcake in my mouth. If it's big though, then I'd lick the icing off of it first then take the wrapper off and eat the rest.

I eat from the bottom to the top (with the wrapper taken off first, of course). I like to leave the icing part last.