Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Came to see Twilight beaten up. . . Stayed because of the AWESOMENESS!

Matthais Unidostres

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?: I just searched for a forum about MLP on Google. This site is very well designed.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: A few years back, when Season One was almost over, I read on TV Tropes about how Twilight Sparkle gets beaten up during "Feeling Pinkie Keen" and I thought, "Cool! A girly baby pony gets beaten up on her own girly pony baby show! I've gotta see that!" So I watched "Feeling Pinkie Keen" on YouTube and was like "Wow, this animation is gorgeous! Wow, these jokes are funny! Wow, this dialogue is well written! WOW, THIS SHOW IS GOOD!" Then I watched more episodes and was like, "OH MY GOSH, THIS SHOW IS AMAZING!"

I - AM THAT IS!

But seriously, I'm a huge Redwall fan. Brian Jacques was a genius and will be missed. I also like fantasy, sci-fi, and the Brony fnadom! The music, the fan art, the fan animation, the music, the analysts, the music, and did I mention THE MUSIC!

But I also like to have intelligent discussions about the show, the world it takes place in, its lore, and the inner workings of the characters.

Also, who thinks Applejack is adorable, strong, good hearted, down to earth, and just plain awesome? Because she is. No denying it.

• Brohoof 4

welcome to the forums!

to be honest when you said "twilight getting beaten up.." I thought you meant this :P

• Brohoof 2

Hello Matt, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..    :)

• Brohoof 1