Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your favorite place to get pizza?

Lunarpalette

Hey guys! I just had a fun conversation with my family and one of my thoughts afterwords was "I could post this in the forums!" So hear I will ask the big question.... what is your favorite place to get pizza? This can be taken as far as you can think of. Like favorite type of pizza, best pizza restaurant, do you make your own pizza, or do you not even like pizza. Basically I just want to know your opinion on pizza :) also what kind of toppings do you like. And for restaurants, they can be chain, or even local! If it's a local pizza place, then a small description would be awesome. Thanks for stopping by this topic and let me know your thoughts!

Dominos. Without a doubt. I could live off of it if I had the chance. :L

at home hahahaha... no? sorry...

there are two around my home, pizza factory and pepperoni café. those two I like the most, but it doesn't really matter to me

• Brohoof 1

Kotipizza. It's funny that it's the name of a local pizza place here, but also means 'home pizza' in English. Which is also what I like; homemade pizza.

The Place, where the Pizzas taste the best in my Opinion, would be Pizza Hut.

A little bit less expensive and a little less better in taste, woule be Sole Mio. Which i guess doesnt exist in much places.

But i go there more often, because i dont have that much Money.

My favorite Pizza would be either a Spinach Pizza with Olives or a Surprise Pizza.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Kotipizza. It's funny that it's the name of a local pizza place here, but also means 'home pizza' in English. Which is also what I like; homemade pizza.

Yeah. I cant remember the last time I had homemade pizza. But I do really like it, and that's what I remember of it.

The Place, where the Pizzas taste the best in my Opinion, would be Pizza Hut.

A little bit less expensive and a little less better in taste, woule be Sole Mio. Which i guess doesnt exist in much places.

But i go there more often, because i dont have that much Money.

My favorite Pizza would be either a Spinach Pizza with Olives or a Surprise Pizza.

Those sound good! And it's ok if you don't have a lot of money. If there is still a decent pizza place that is affordable, happiness is within reach. :) Edited by Lunarpalette
  • Brohoof 1

Pizza Hut, Cici's, and Peter Piper have some of the best pizzas I've had... but my favorite place has to go to Little Caesars, only because their prices are cheap, their pizza is alright, and its down the street from my home.

• Brohoof 1

Fredbear's Family Diner.. but it got closed. So Freddy's fazbear pizzeria..also close down. Then Fazbear entertainment,..and you guessed it, close.

But in serious, Papa John and Domino's pizza would be my pizza place to go to. 

• Brohoof 3

I haven't really tried any genuinely good pizza in a while, I usually get mine from Domino's...

It's usually because it's easier to spend more on a burger for myself than for more expensive pizza for myself :P . (and there aren't any convenient places)

This place called Homeslice has pretty good pizza :nom:.

Edited by Ghost Wolf
  • Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

Pizza Hut, always loved it there. And there's this place called Pizza King I don't live too far away from, and the pizza there is wonderful. :pinkie:

We're usually fine ordering from Domino's

Sometimes when I have the cash I do order from the local places though

• 1 month later...

giphy.gif

There's are tons of good local places near me. One bar called Lucioso's does interesting specialties, like a Big Mac pizza with pickles and Thousand Island dressing (and I can never get people to agree if it's amazing or disgusting).

in restaurant pizza hut. not the take out. the take out sucks compared to the eat in places. 

I also really like dominos and pap johns, but cant eat too much as i think its the grease that makes me kinda ill afterwards.

i dont really order pizzas from restaurants in general. but I will order if they have calzones. Calzones are not too common here in my hometown unless you go to Italian restaurants, but i tend to seek out the seafood pastas instead LOL

There is a local take out place only 10 minutes from my house run by a acquaintance of my family. He used to have a full fledged restaurant 2 minutes from the current location, however it fell through with the economic downturn. With that restaurant went some delicious desserts, but at least we can still get pizza from the take out place. :P