Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are your thoughts on the castle shape shifting as the situation calls for?

Unlikeable Pony

Doubtful, at least for a LONG time. That castle was created for a fairly specific purpose, to "Officially"  make twilight a princess in equestria-- if they destroy the castle they'd be essentially destroying the anchor they created for twilight's purpose (As the Castle map is essentially like how Celestia' oversees the sun and Cadence oversees the heart, a purpose for her domain).

In order for them to destroy the castle without massively chipping away at the foundation of twilight's Princessness having legitimacy as a plot point, they'd need to introduce something to immediately take its place, and it hasn't been NEAR enough time since the castle was formed.

You're right about that, but maybe give it a metamorphose. She take the tree away or something. That might work.

You're right about that, but maybe give it a metamorphose. She take the tree away or something. That might work.

I could see them doing a "Castle 2.0", but the thing is, I don't see them getting rid of the ugliness. Hasbro seems to have a Crystal fetish at the moment and is deadset on Little girls loving crystals; Look at legend of everfree's semi-crystal theme for the characters when they ponied up for example. And the main reason the castle looks so bad is because of it being crystaline (it sticks out like a sore thumb in ponyville). It would look so much better as an organic tree design, like the golden oaks library.

Like, I could easily see them doing a plot where the tree of harmony merges with the castle, but that would just make it even MORE crystal focused XD

Like, I could easily see them doing a plot where the tree of harmony merges with the castle, but that would just make it even MORE crystal focused XD

Oh god XD. Well that sucks ;p

Maybe this is castle shape shifting which contains much for the people whose belief of the castle that is living, biologique building.  If the compenent biologique could gain a modicum of autonomy, perhaps it is possible a building itself to shift the shape of its self into whatever could protect the most.  Even though there are many needs, to say that a changed shape being relflective of one of them it to say that it is not matter the other lives and feelings.  To bring it upon itself to have its shafe shiften that it cannot do because of its own relflecrive feelings can have it override those which can naysay the main core of its being.

Although one could become sick of this aspect, I choose belif that it is not relflective of its own being but rather the needs wants of those who inhabit it, making it a being even more powerful.  This powerful being more power than the others (Celestria, Luna, Mi Amore Cadenza) can show the power of the light and the dark and the heart being it bigger than those three things combnined as to encompass it.  Maybe one by one it is able to get its way, but altogether ponies needs.