Heir to the Monado

What do you think the Changelings are up to now?

So the finale of Season Six saw to it that Queen Chrisalys has been overthrown, and Thorax has taken over as king.

With Thorax in control, the Changelings are almost blatantly reformed in a good way, but what do you think they've been up to ever since? Have they tried rebuilding the changeling kingdom? Have they tried migrating all over Equestria? There's just so many possibilities as to what they've been up to ever since the overthrowing of Chrisalys. What do you guys think?

I'd like to think that they are busy trying to rebuild their kingdom now that Chrysalis is no longer in the picture and also wanting to build stronger ties with the rest of Equestria given their prior reputation. Thorax is also trying to come to terms with being assigned the title of leader of the Changelings since he's never had any previous experience until now. He could be under a lot of pressure to change things for the better or he could be having an easy time of it.

I am hoping that the season 7 premiere focuses on Thorax and the rest of the changelings trying to rebuild their new kingdom, as with the way season 6 ended, an immediate follow up is in order.

I can also see Chrissy coming back as the antagonist seeking revenge.

I can also see Chrissy coming back as the antagonist seeking revenge.

I feel like this will probably be the case next time we see the Fakelings. Hopefully she won't be changed like them.

I see the Fakelings recreating their home to resemble their new look and getting settled in their new home and ways before even thinking of diplomacy.

I feel like this will probably be the case next time we see the Fakelings. Hopefully she won't be changed like them.

I see the Fakelings recreating their home to resemble their new look and getting settled in their new home and ways before even thinking of diplomacy.

While I don't hate the new look of the changelings, I did like there old looks much much better. Their previous look was just SO CUTE, I just wanna hug them!

They are probably searching the land for the best couches ever 

The reformed changelings are probably trying to clean up their act after all of the raids that have been done over the years. Some positive press can hopefully help convince the populace to approve of them.

Trying to adjust to their new, eye-burning bodies and distance themselves from the Chrysalis regime as much as possible.

Well I'm sure Thorax is gonna try to start up an alliance between themselves and Equestria, and I bet the dragons are doing the same right now! Either a Spike episode next season, or the novel for him could focus on that!

Well I couldn't say for sure but I could tell you what Chrysalis is currently up to:

i_m_sorry_by_garysmodx-db1ntyq.png

Probably wondering how they going increase their population growth without their queen.

The "good" Changelings under Thorax are probably rebuilding their kingdom with the virtues of friendship and working with Canterlot to restore good relations. Meanwhile, I would not at all be surprised if Chrysalis is building a new army and seeking sweet revenge...

After the movie Beetlejuice there were a number of ghost movie comedies. In one of them, one of the characters said "The first thing a ghost does is rearrange the furniture"

So, I expect the Fakelings to remodel the hive. 

They're probably still in shock wondering how some random pony managed in about five minutes to discover something about their feeding process that had eluded them throughout the entire history of their species.

Badges

Getting comfortable in the dumpster. Celestia is already showing them the ropes.

I could see them exploring Equestria, going to places they never could go to before. Meeting new friends along the way of course. Improving changeling relationships with the ponies on a grand scale.

Right now I'd say everyone's finding work between seasons n.n 

Preparing a business plan for a chain of Ogres & Oubliettes-based theme parks, presuming they are still able to shapeshift into the characters necessary to make the experience seem realistic.

Badges