Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Oh, well this is new.

Pr0m4NV14

How did you find MLP Forums?: I was looking for information on what happens if you put money in front of the Mirror Pool.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Somehow, my father gained an interest in the series. I always thought to myself "Pfft, what a show for little girls." On a whim, I decided to watch the first episode to see how bad it could be. Turns out is was pretty good! I've been hooked ever scince.

Oh, hello there. My name is "Pr0m4NV14" and even I am not sure how to pronounce that! I draw and stuff, and I am working on an Original Character. My favorite episode is "Super Speedy Cider Sqeezy 6000" and... Well, what else do I say? I don't know. I just joined around ten minutes before writing this.

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

I'd pronouce your name "PrommForEnveeFourteen".

Hope you're alright with that ^^

What i find even more amusing is the question that got you here.  :lol:

And now i have a question for you: Does that mean your Dad is brony, too? What is his current evolution status? :D

Anyways, welcome to the forums, have a great time here.

Edited by FizzyGreen
  • Brohoof 1

I'd pronouce your name "PrommForEnveeFourteen".Hope you're alright with that ^^ What i find even more amusing is the question that got you here.  :lol:  And now i have a question for you: Does that mean your Dad is brony, too? What is his current evolution status? :D  Anyways, welcome to the forums, have a great time here.

Well, he always has to let us know when some sort of MLP merchandise is selling when we go to the store, and I think he has already finished Season Six. He also has a Pinkie Pie plush handing from the rear view mirror of his truck. Oh, and every so often, I find tiny figurines somewhere or other.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Well, he always has to let us know when some sort of MLP merchandise is selling when we go to the store, and I think he has already finished Season Six. He also has a Pinkie Pie plush handing from the rear view mirror of his truck. Oh, and every so often, I find tiny figurines somewhere or other.

Oooo, that seems awesome and awfully like a brony, at least in real life. Ever asked him if he calls himself a brony? ^^

Or at least, is he on the internet sometimes?

Edited by FizzyGreen
  • Brohoof 1

Hiya. I hope you enjoy it here. But I have a few critical things to say. I just wanted to point them out, you can ignore me.

1. Pretty sure prom4NV14 isn't that hard t pronounce. (Either that or I'm crazy becuase I took a couple seconds to do so. OPE! I just found a flaw in this. You didn't say it was hard to pronounce, you said you didn't know how!)

2. Super Cider Squeezy 6000 is entertaining, it's got a bad moral. BE STUBBORN AND STICK TO THE STONE AGE. No I'm serious. That's the truth. Pretty much. Probably.

3. You Dad is outside typical brony age range. BUT SO AM I AND OBSELOUTLY NOBODY CARES.

Thank you for sitting through my short rant about almost nothing.

Hello there!

I draw and stuff, and I am working on an Original Character.

I'm curious! :pinkie:  *visits profile* Nothing there! :-P I'd love to see your drawings!  :squee:

That is so AWESOME!!  :love:

I mean, it's good, that now you share interests with your dad.  :kindness:

Welcome to the herd!  :)

• Brohoof 1

Hello Promo, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..     :)

• Brohoof 1