Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sunset and Flash

ManaMinori

(edited)

Do you guys think at any point in time, we'll get to see Sunset spending time with Flash, now that they've patched up their relationship as friends, and just doing some awesome guitar riffs together? (after all, it was Flash who taught SS how to play the guitar in the first place)

like this:

https://youtu.be/FE1mAauQfjc?t=29s

Edited by Nightmare Muffin
  • Brohoof 2

I saw a Bronies React to Equestria Girls: Legend of Everfree by ACRacebest. They all thought that there was a little more to Flash and Sunset's relationship than rekindled friendship. I thought so too; infact, they even made a joke about how he keeps on falling in love/has a thing for girls who are also ponies. They said (something along the lines of) maybe he is the human universe's resident brony, or perhapps their clopper?

I wrote in the "SunsetSenty hookup?" topic already that I would like to see them hanging out as friends, since it could help developing Flash's character.

But since Flash is never that much in the movies I think it is not that likely that it would actually happen. ._.

I wrote in the "SunsetSenty hookup?" topic already that I would like to see them hanging out as friends, since it could help developing Flash's character.

But since Flash is never that much in the movies I think it is not that likely that it would actually happen. ._.

Which is kinda a shame, sense their little chat the two had in Legend of Everfree was a much needed moment of development for Flash's character, and something I wanted for a while.

• Brohoof 1

it could be a short, or an end scene after the movie, yanno

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Which is kinda a shame, sense their little chat the two had in Legend of Everfree was a much needed moment of development for Flash's character, and something I wanted for a while.

You are definitely not the only one who was waiting for that.

it could be a short, or an end scene after the movie, yanno

Yes, I know. But it seems like they want to make him a background character (without lines). With each movie he gets less screen time...

I would prefer if they would make him a character with scenes that are actaul progressing the story instead.

He could be what Spike is to the Mane6, since the EG-Spike is just a normal dog with speaking ability.

Edited by Aya. K.

I would really LOVE to see something like that but like it was mentioned before >.< I dont think it'll happen because of the little screentime he gets in the movies sadly 

I would really LOVE to see something like that but like it was mentioned before >.< I dont think it'll happen because of the little screentime he gets in the movies sadly

he got significantly more screentime in LoE than in FG

The producers seem to have taken all the Flash Sentry hate from the first film and acted on it. I wouldn't expect much out of him any more.

The first thing that needs to be done is to give Flash more character development so that he can hold his own. Legend of Everfree was a step in the right direction yet he needs more than just what the movie provides.

Sunset is unlikely to go anywhere serious in official canon. She's cursed with being a lead character, and as such, you can't have your leads shipped officially...lest you bring the ire of the fans. ;)

(edited)

The first thing that needs to be done is to give Flash more character development so that he can hold his own. Legend of Everfree was a step in the right direction yet he needs more than just what the movie provides.

I think that can happen. Unlike either of the Twiships, and explaining to us what Twi sees in him, the SunFlash relationship was already established in the past. So it wouldn't be too unreasonable to have things rekindled. Even if SS said she was only using him to be popular, its clear that Flash was invested in them enough to read SS to tell when something was bothering her before he broke up with her. So the connection as far as Flash is concerned, is there already. Edited by Nightmare Muffin

I think that can happen. Unlike either of the Twiships, and explaining to us what Twi sees in him, the SunFlash relationship was already established in the past. So it wouldn't be too unreasonable to have things rekindled. Even if SS said she was only using him to be popular, its clear that Flash was invested in them enough to read SS to tell when something was bothering her before he broke up with her. So the connection as far as Flash is concerned, is there already.

It was more like a one-sided relationship with Flash being the more serious of the two. Despite what she had done in the past, he was willing to put up with Sunset's attitude yet somewhere along the way, he couldn't handle it anymore and decided to break up with her though now she doesn't see it as an act of betrayal. In that sense, both Sunset and Flash matured as a result of what happened when he left her.

It was more like a one-sided relationship with Flash being the more serious of the two. Despite what she had done in the past, he was willing to put up with Sunset's attitude yet somewhere along the way, he couldn't handle it anymore and decided to break up with her though now she doesn't see it as an act of betrayal. In that sense, both Sunset and Flash matured as a result of what happened when he left her.

in essence, Flash was responsible for Shimmy's entire progression. *nudge* your words, Gans. :)

Anywho, the fact still stands that there's more backing the relationship between them in the past, and in the future, than either Twi ever had. Even if it was one sided on Flash's part, he still has history as foundation with SS.

in essence, Flash was responsible for Shimmy's entire progression. *nudge* your words, Gans. :)

Anywho, the fact still stands that there's more backing the relationship between them in the past, and in the future, than either Twi ever had. Even if it was one sided on Flash's part, he still has history as foundation with SS.

Alas I think flash is stuck in the dreaded "friend zone" ;)

And he struggled with it due to her attitude though he looked past it as best as he could. With Sci-Twi, since she was a completely different Twilight and was focused on figuring out the magic, she never took the time to get to know Flash and actually shows no interest in him at all. Princess Twilight on the other hand, was someone that Flash took an interest in first though she gradually started showing feelings for him until her duties prevented her from going to the human world as often as she wanted. Sunset and Flash could have a future together but first they need to rebuild things from the ground up.