Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

hello ! && im looking for an rp partner

shyeep

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?:

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

hello! i'm a simple girl, who's included in a lot of things so it really jumbles things up a little, hehe. 

i'm interested in roleplaying a slow but steady roleplay, honestly, i am not very experienced in roleplaying, and i like talking in lower cases like so, but if this bugs you, i wouldn't mind being more proper.

i like roleplaying feminine characters mostly, and not so much on the masculine characters, i'm a sucker for romance and cheesy jokes too. 

once in a while i'd love playing a fiesty character, who secretly likes being girly! since playing shy all the time is a little boring.

reply if your interested! or send in a PM? err, if that's what you do here;;

{im sorry i don't really know what to do here or uh;; how to look for specific places}

the only thing i'd ask you to have is basic grammar;; also i'd prefer if you like playing the more masculine roles haha. i might post here some of my oc's aswell //if i can find the place for that ..//

thank you.

• Brohoof 3

Not interested in RP (I'm a busy pony), but wanted to say hi!

I hope you'll find what you're looking for!

Welcome to the herd! :) 

• Brohoof 1

Hello Shy, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..     :)

• Brohoof 1

Howdy, and welcome to the forums! I'm happy to help with your RP, if you want me too. My OC is a griffon named Mirage, and he can play the 'masculine' role you want, and anything else, too. I also have to say, cheesy romance is a good hook for me too, I just can't get enough, even if it's ridiculously cute sometimes. If you wanna RP with me, just shoot me a PM.

Oh, you can set up your OC in the Everfree character database, in the roleplay section of the forums. You do have to post a few things before it will let you do that, though. Have fun!