Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Let's step out of the shadows :)

Ghang

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?: I used to watch fanart and some fanmade videos and stories, so I thought there had to be a forum. And the first one I found was this one.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Fiuuu, well, that was 3 winters ago, when I finished watching an anime and before reading a reviw I thought "What about a review of mlp lol". To my surprise (poker face) the reviews were supper positive and I was like wtf... so I checked myself. I'll admit that at first I was looking more the door than the computer but before two episodes and specially the art, music amd stories I found, I started liking it...and here I am.

This is tricky. How much should I write? I think a good syntesis would be "I've been through a difficult life and developed myself upon that.", yep, so many things to tell. But hey I don't want this to be a pitty based story, it's not a drama story, it's a story of the hero who faces any difficulty and never surrender ;) I mean, I developed through dificulties as I previously and I like how I turned out.

About how I am...here you go:

https://www.16personalities.com/infj-personality

I like art, reading, hearing different kind of music depending on my mood, understanding (specially psichology), a lot of things...nature...green...ponies :)

• Brohoof 6

I have no doubt about that Zachary! I'll stop reading and start talking around (but not now, I need to study :P)

• Brohoof 1

Hello Ghang, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..     :)

• Brohoof 2