Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Shows that should have a body swap episode

DEEcat98

Body swap episodes in many tv shows have been pretty popular as a lot of them have done one. But there are a few that don't have any yet I think should have. So what are some tv shows that you think should have a body swap episode? Here are some I can think of.

Spongebob: I'm surprised this show never got a body swap episode as it has been running for a pretty long time since 1999 to now. Maybe it could be about Spongebob and his friends swapping bodies after when Spongebob accidentally touches a new invention that Sandy made.

Total Drama: If the show gets a new Season. There could be an episode where Chris swaps the contestants' bodies for one of the challenges.

The Loud House: There could be an episode where a new formula made by Lisa swaps Lincoln and all his sisters' bodies.

and of coarse My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: If the show would get a body swap episode in Season 7 or 8 it could be about Rarity and Applejack swaping bodies. I just thought of the plot being like that because there is pretty much already an episode that involves most of the Mane 6 getting switched and that was in the Season 3 finale. So I think it's just better if they do only two of the Mane 6 getting their bodies swapped in an episode.

Body swapping episodes actually have the tendency to really get on my nerves. While I appreciate the fact that they are in cartoons and therefore logic isn't strictly necessary, it REALLY bothers me whenever the two characters who had their bodies swapped swap voices as well. Yes, I know it's for distinction purposes and to stop people from getting confused, but voices do NOT come from the brain. They come from the body! Not only that, but it makes the other characters on the show, who end up getting confused by the swap, come across as extremely incompetent.

Just a small petty hate of mine.....

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
On 2017-03-09 at 10:55 AM, Rarity the Supreme said:

Body swapping episodes actually have the tendency to really get on my nerves. While I appreciate the fact that they are in cartoons and therefore logic isn't strictly necessary, it REALLY bothers me whenever the two characters who had their bodies swapped swap voices as well. Yes, I know it's for distinction purposes and to stop people from getting confused, but voices do NOT come from the brain. They come from the body! Not only that, but it makes the other characters on the show, who end up getting confused by the swap, come across as extremely incompetent.

Just a small petty hate of mine.....

Think of it in the same vein as Space Is Noisy.

It's not really there. It's just for the audience.

Edited by Castle Bleck
  • Brohoof 1

• 6 years later...