Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do Your Eyes Match Your Personality?

Lucky Bolt

On 3/5/2017 at 0:31 PM, Lucky Bolt said:

If You Have Dark Brown/Black eyes: You are secretive and like books. You have many friends and are kind to them. You sometimes have a strong temper and sometimes get on people's nerves. You do not like being embarrassed and get mad when you think people may do something to bother you. You do not take well to teasing. You do not talk much unless you are talking about something you love. You are good at defending your self. You like romance and mystery books. You only love one person at a time. You feel strongly about your beliefs and will defend them if someone says you are wrong. You can be bossy and prefer to be in charge. Your kind hearted but must take more time to walk in people's shoes.

yep that's me!except for the whole thing of liking romance and mystery books

• Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...
On 3/5/2017 at 2:31 PM, Lucky Bolt said:

If You Have Dark Brown/Black eyes: You are secretive and like books. You have many friends and are kind to them. You sometimes have a strong temper and sometimes get on people's nerves. You do not like being embarrassed and get mad when you think people may do something to bother you. You do not take well to teasing. You do not talk much unless you are talking about something you love. You are good at defending your self. You like romance and mystery books. You only love one person at a time. You feel strongly about your beliefs and will defend them if someone says you are wrong. You can be bossy and prefer to be in charge. Your kind hearted but must take more time to walk in people's shoes.

This is pretty accurate except that I don't have a lot of friends and don't care if I do. The ones I have are important to me, but there aren't many. 

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
On 3/5/2017 at 2:31 PM, Jimmielicious said:

If You Have Dark Brown/Black eyes:

01. You are secretive and like books.

02. You have many friends and are kind to them.

03. You sometimes have a strong temper and sometimes get on people's nerves.

04. You do not like being embarrassed and get mad when you think people may do something to bother you.

05. You do not take well to teasing. You do not talk much unless you are talking about something you love.

06. You are good at defending your self.

07. You like romance and mystery books.

08. You only love one person at a time.

09. You feel strongly about your beliefs and will defend them if someone says you are wrong.

10. You can be bossy and prefer to be in charge.

11. Your kind hearted but must take more time to walk in people's shoes.

01. First part is perfectly accurate, but the second isn't. I really only care for books of a couple of different genres. .5

02. Many friends? Nope. Kind to my friends? Possibly by a faulty standard.  0

03. Entirely accurate, but I think it's mostly because I bruised their egos or offended them. 1

04. 100% Accurate. 1

05. Yet again, spot-on. 1

06. Depends on what we're talking about, but I'll just say in mosty ways that could mean, I'm really not. 0

07. I hate romance, but I used to like murder mystery books. In fact, I've probably read most Agatha Christie novels. .5

08. If I do at all. 1

09. 100% accurate, though some people don't accept my arguments because they're too busy in their echo chamber. 1

10. Haha, NO. If anything, I'm actually rather submissive. 0

11. Fairly accurate, though some people might disagree. 1

7/11. Not bad.

• Brohoof 1

My eyes are light blue and my personality:

I love love love animals.

I love books.

Introverted, shy, don’t talk much.

Have a temper, not as big as dark eyed people tho.

Don’t like when people annoy me.

Defend myself....sometimes.

I like talking about the things I love.

None of the romance thing. I’m not “hot”, or like to read or kiss (yuckk) or anything related.

Description is not me at all :P 

On 3/5/2017 at 3:31 PM, Jimmielicious said:

If you have brownish eyes: Your kind, funny, intelligent and you have a warm heart. You like animals. You are caring and thoughtful. You have almost no temper and can keep others under control. You are not bossy but like to be in control. You are attractive to many people and are girlfriend/boyfriend material. You have a similar personality to the blue eyed people. Your the opposite of black eyed people. You like to get to the point. Contrary to this you are smart, stylish and are a very visual person.

Okay, I guess I'll divide this up into sentences. Let's see here:

1. Heh well I try to be :)

2. Ehh I don't not like animals but I'm not crazy about them either.

3. Again, I try to be c:

4. Yup that's true, I hardly ever get angry, and if I do it's usually over myself and not others.

5. Hmm yeah that works.

6. Girlfriend material? I wish

7. Maybe, though I'm not super outgoing.

8. Probably not the "opposite" but I do consider myself pretty open-minded, so perhaps.

9. Yup! Next sentence.

10. Stylish? Definitely not :lol: 

All in all I'd say it fits for the most part, though not completely :P 

• Brohoof 2

• 3 years later...

Almost! I tend to see myself as more of a team player than looking to lead and have a spotlight shining on every move I make. But, the dark brown eyes definitely got me down somewhat. 

Not a big bookworm either :adorkable:

Edited by CinnamonPop
  • Brohoof 1

On 2017-03-05 at 1:31 PM, Lucky Bolt said:

Oh wow this actually say a lot about me like 100%. I'm love mystery books and depending on the topic, romances too. Although I don't like romance where a guy and girl end up together in love and blah blah. I'm more the kind who like reading romance where a guy failed to have the girl he loves because it feels more real and reliable to me. I'm pretty much a caring and kind to people if they don't step over me or being annoying.  I won't hesitant to point that out either even if it comes out harsh. But yep I'm pretty much like a hard book cover but actually have a lot more in myself within these pages. 

• Brohoof 1

• 5 months later...
On 2017-03-05 at 9:31 PM, Lucky Bolt said:

I have dark brown eyes. I looked it up online and every site says something else anyway. The text here from the initiate post though, only half of it would describe me well. I say yes to: Being secretive, not talking much unless I love it, good at defending myself, I like romance, one person I love at a time. I don't know what "my kind hearted" means. But yes, I feel differently, so I can't help or relate to most people, even though I would like to. :coco:

• Brohoof 1

On 2017-03-05 at 3:31 PM, Lucky Bolt said:

you have hazel eyes: You are kind and helpful. You are silly and fun and have a bright personality. You find blue eyed people attractive. Once you have a crush it stays with you. You are shy around that special someone but very social with other people. You would like for that special someone to make the first move. You don't like going first. You don't like going last either. You like being in the middle. You are a fast runner and very likeable. You adore animals. You like the computer more than TV. You enjoy romance and comedy movies. Your a nice person and get along well with others. You need to try to do one thing a day that scares you so you can build more self-esteem.

Kind and helpful

Silly, fun, bright personality

Blue eyes attractive /(I don’t have an eye color preference, really)

Crush that stays with you (Is this saying I have one crush for life?)

Shy around special person but not other people

Not wanting to go first

Don’t like going last

Being in the middle

Fast runner

Likeable

Adore animals

Computer is better than TV

Romance and comedy (Romance=no, Comedy=yes)

Nice and gets along with others well

Needs to build self esteem