Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hay!

Coltenecker

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?: Google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I became a fan years ago when one of my friends introduced me to the wonderful music some of the fans had created. Ever since them I've watched the show and fallen in love with the creative side of this fandom.

So I'm just a freshman trying to get through college alive and without debt. In my freetime I like to be fandom trash, usually reading fanfics, making fanart, and hanging around sites like this. Uhh, what else. Oh yeah! My current username is a reference to the cartoon Voltron, which is an awesome show if you haven't seen it.

Nice to meet all of you :)

• Brohoof 8

Welcome! What is your major?

Mechanical Engineering :') I love it but at the same time it's so much work

Hey welcome to forum nice to meet you coltenecker /)

Thanks!

• Brohoof 2

Hello!

Ponified Fan Music is wonderful indeed. Currently listening only to these! That's silly, but what can I do?  :D

Welcome to the herd! :)

• Brohoof 1

Hello Colt, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..      :)

• Brohoof 1

Mechanical Engineering :') I love it but at the same time it's so much work

That sounds rather interesting. Must get stressful sometimes, I bet. But if you enjoy it, good luck with it.

Welcome and all.