Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey there everyone!

Kadiss

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?: Google, google solves everything

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I got my little portal series on my recommend list on Youtube. Which is still one of my favorite mlp fanmade series. Go check it out if you haven't seen it.

Hello there everyone! My name is Curtis and I am currently a college student in Quebec. I've start watching this show for about 7 months, and I sometimes make translations of fanmade mlp videos and fanfics into French or Chinese and repost them.  

Glad to meet all of you! :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 8

Hey there @@Kadiss, and welcome to our forums of all things Pony! I hope you have a wonderful time here making new friends and having many great experiences. ^_^

Should you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. We would be only happy to assist!

Have a great first day with us, and I hope to see you out there soon. :squee:

622a24e5286e93d93da9519c92f18ac8.gif

Hello Kadiss, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..      :)

• Brohoof 1

Hi Kadiss and welcome to the forums! I've watched the My Little Portal series a while back and loved it. I haven't checked it out in a while so if there's more on youtube then I'm behind. Anyway that aside, I do believe you'll love it here. This is by far the nicest community I've had the honor of being a part of, not just on the internet. I hope you make lots of friends.

If you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to send me a message or even add me as a friend if you'd like. :)