Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How would the Ponies fare against Pokemon?

Azureth

Could they really do much against rampaging Charizards, Wartortles, Machamps etc. etc. not even counting legendaries such as Mewtwo, Groudon, Kyogre, Arceus etc.?

(edited)

Just like in the world of Pokemon, ponies also have their strengths and weaknesses. Depending on the ponies' magic ability or special talent, the outcome of the battle all boils down to move sets, abilities, and most importantly, type match-ups.

Edited by Amp the Ampharos
  • Brohoof 4

(edited)

Depends which pokemon and which pony.

Rattata vs Celestia

or

Mewtwo vs Fluttershy

Sorry Flutters! D:

Edited by gyashaa

It would depend on the type of pokemon and the pony chosen to battle.

Some pokemon, not even legendaries can get really powerful, and when you take mega evolution into account...

Well let's just say things wouldn't be pretty.

(edited)

If you take pretty much ANY of the Z moves into account, you may realize now type completely controls the tempo of these situations, you are going to get burst damage from at least one very overwhelming feat that I think would crush most ponies typing aside.

Edited by Bisharp

Probably not as well... seeing as every Pokemon (even the common, and bad ones) have a few special abilities in some way. While ponies are the equivalency of humans, but some can fly, casts spells, or both.

I'd say that the princesses can handle most pokemon won't stand a chance against ponies considering they live with monsters that can rival them :dash:. Problem may come with third tier evolutions and other pokemon that are roughly equal in power. Plus some of them have mega evolutions that makes them more powerful...... AND TAKE NOTE I HAVEN'T GOTTEN TO THE LEGENDARIES. Last time I've checked, legendaries have gotten to the point of breaking space and time, and having an actual god, so figures :dash:. Oh wait, we are not over, two of the loosely slightly weaker than the god....... have mega evolutions  that surpass said god in raw stats  :-P . Sorry little ponies, you're screwed  :orly:

Most Pokémon wouldn't be able to stand up to the princesses though the mythical Pokémon and certain legendaries can easily overpower them, especially when Mega Evolution and Z-Moves are thrown into the equation.

of course someone would do fluttershy vs mewtwo.

I say the pokemon. Only Alicorns could stand against the most power legendary pokemon.

Depends which pokemon and which pony.

Rattata vs Celestia

or

Mewtwo vs Fluttershy

Sorry Flutters! D:

• 2 weeks later...

considering my butt tattoo has a pokeball in it, the ponies would be the trainers, not going one on one fighting pokemon themselves. But It wouldnt be much different to Equestria anyway, since dragons and many mythical dangerous creatures exist already, some even being friendly too.