Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How do you do?

DJ Wolfe

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?:

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

Salutations everypony. Just became a member here, my name is .Wolfe. Nice to meet all of youlFIf62T.png

I've visited this site here and there for some time. Given many thoughts, I felt like I had a reason of joining this forum now. Perhaps it was a matter of time or rather, my sudden interests in everything MLP insist me of being here.

Needless to say, why not? So here I am and hoping to have a swell time interacting with my fellow bronies and pegasisters.

• Brohoof 5

Hello Wolfe, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..       :)

• Brohoof 3

Welcome! Glad you finally decided to join us! I hope you have a good time!

Hello Wolfe, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..       :)

Hello there and Welcome to the Forums Wolfe, I hope you have a Great time Here! :)

Howdy Wolfe! Have a great time here at the forums,you can feel free to friend me or message me:)

Hello there!

I also was lurking around ~ then finally decided to join.  ^_^

Welcome to the herd! :)

Welcome to the site, stranger

Thanks all for your welcomes. zCGKhNz.png

• Brohoof 2