Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Blood on fire rp (mentes, fleari, cwhip)

cwhip9

A shade of dark purple covered the big dragons face as Dark Light got close. hugging her. "Hi Dark Light It's good to se you too sis. Sorry for not saying hi sooner. But you can se. we kinda had our hands full." Walleria said. littelary having her hands full with holdnig the two newborn children.

In what feelt like an instance they all found themself in a new carriage moving forward. with Cresent laying on one side, passed out, and the whole other part of the family on the other seat.

Dracul was just an inch away from the two newborn and couldn't decide on with one he would try to look on!

"so did you know they would be twins

Walleria shook her head to the question. "No we didn't have a clue. We had a hunch it would be a girl. But we never tough we would get dubble lucky!"

The two baby's where sleeping soundly tucked together in Walleria's arms. Hatching out of the egg aparently took a lot out of both of them.

"Moooooooooooom!" Dracul whined and tryed to get her attention. "What are we gonna call them?"

Walleria smiled to her son, "Well, I had decided to call her Moiri if it was just one of them... But now you have two little sist-" "Miri and Mori! We can call them Miri and Mori!" Dracul said with all to much excitement!

"Miri and Mori?" Walleria said tilting her head to Dracul with a quizical look. "Miri and Mori??" She munched on the names a little then smiled. "Do you want your little sister to be called Miri and Mori, Dracul?" He answered with a quick repeated nodd, smiling from ear to ear.

Walleria put a hand on his head and ruffled his hair. "So, who is who then?"

Dracul then proceeded with pointing a claw to the little bat pony. "This one is Miri!" he then pointed to the small dragon. "And this one Mori!" He said with still as big a smile on his mussle.

The big dragon joined his big smile and kissed the two respectivly. "Miri and Mori. Welcome to our family"

Cresent passed out so how he finds out is your call"

"Well-" She said looking at her passed out husband. "I think he's had enough fun drinking that potion."

Edited by Flearia Dragondanser
  • Brohoof 2

@@Flearia Dragondanser, Darklight sniggerd at the dragons remark on her husband "oh the funs just starting for him" she then looked from jr to wally in the eye 'dose jr know about the ritual?' her voice in the dragons head 'remember I taught cresnt this trick too I'm not going to teach this to jr unless you or him say so' she winked  

"so dracul its been a while sense you've been to manity again there's a carnival in town this time too" she said gesturing to the window. Aside from the royal gryphons flying next to the carriage Dracul would be a site of big colorful tents and the sight of balloons , candy, and what most youngster want to see at their fair along with rides, an exotic looking animal in the distance.

Darklights voice came into wallys head again 'ill watch him along with security. might help give you breathing room after that entrance' she would joke.

• Brohoof 1

Hearing Dark Light's voice in her head. Walleria looked at her and did a small shake. looking more like she was fixing her hair then answering her sister-in-law's question.

Taking his eyes from the twins, Dracul looked out of the window, seeing many of the wonders that the carnival promissed. "A carnival!? I want to se the Carnival! Oh can we go se it Aunty Dark Light? Mom?"

Darklights voice came into wallys head again 'ill watch him along with security. might help give you breathing room after that entrance' she would joke.

Walleria smiled to Dark Light. "As long as you follow your Aunt and don't cause any trouble it is ok. Go have some fun my little prince." She said nussling him. watching him exit the Cariage.

Tough before Dark Light could exit the Cariage, Walleria stoped her and looked her in the eyes. "If something happens, Contact me as quickly as possible." She motioned towards Dracul who now stood outside looking around. More to the two red lumps on his back. "His wings are due to pop out any moment now... it will be as painfull at it looks."

• Brohoof 2

(For refresher reasons, Aqua is this post-35804-0-80288800-1490184069_thumb.png

And her disguise is this post-35804-0-39814900-1490184079_thumb.png

Aqua and the skin she is wearing do look quite young about teenager, so should be fine for young Dracul.)

Aqua had not been in Manity for very long, and she was not entirely sure if she wanted to stay in a city of ponies, on top of that a city filled with vampiric ones who'd kill her probably if they found out what she really was, fooling such creatures really was taking all the magic she had at this stage.

However she hoped today would be different and she'd not have to worry about anything and decided to go to the carnival that the city was hosting, she could easily blend in with the crowds and just have some fun on rides and with some of the games. 

She was closer to the castle at one of the games where she had to toss rings around unicorn heads, she thought it a rather good joke at the expense of unicorns and the owner (a pegasus) had a rather beaming smile on his face wherever a unicorn huffed as they passed by. She may of been in view of a young curious dragon...

• Brohoof 2

@@Flearia Dragondanser

Seeing her son running of to have fun at the carnival made Walleria's hearth lighten a bit. "Did you know there was to be a carnival hmm Love?" She shook her head. Cresent was still unconcious, but he would surly have known about it to lighten the mood for his son. She let out a sigh, looking down at the sleeping twins. "So my little princesses, how are we going to present you to Daddy?"

@@Mentis Soliloquy

Dracul was quickly running down the carnival grounds. Almost losing his Aunt behind as he skittered around ponies and gryphons covering the area, still letting her enough time to catch up to him when he found something that cough his interest. Thease places where everything from different rides that he wanted to test out, food stands where he would ask questions like what spices or other tips and trix he wanted to try out. a few giftshops where he found himself looking at certain specifik items as then later on get to the game stalls.  He soon found himself at a trowing range, getting himself ready for winning some games!

• Brohoof 2

@@Flearia Dragondanser, seeing the bumps on his back darklight did wince seeing them like so "understood" she nodded. As dracule set off darklight realized she would have her hoofs full as he gained his fathers speed in terms of ability's. She had to wonder when cresent would let her teach him more. A small dragon may be fast but a half vamp pegisi could surprisingly match his speed. Seeing him end his running at the games she chuckled recognizing the look shed seen in his dad. "so drac think you can win a few things?" she challenged her nephew

@@Mentis Soliloquy, Seeing the young philly near by the games darklight was surprised seeing a young crystal pony in manity. Not the oddest being in the crowd as an phinox flew over head. The vampony nudged him to her "and it looks like somepony else likes a good challenge." she winked at him then gave him a small purse of bits to play.

"now have fun and make a friend" she was about to pat his back then remembered what wally said about his back decided to mess with his hair instead.

• Brohoof 2

Aqua threw her last ring and yet again failed to hit anything. "Aw..." She was disappointed that she'd not even managed to ring at least even once. She stamped a hoof in frustration and made way for others to have a go. She'd not really noticed the young dragon at that time as she looked around for something else to do.

• Brohoof 2

A big competentiv smile appeared on the youngh dragons snout hearing his aunt's challenge to win something and tryed to look for something he could suceed at when his gaze uppon something he had only seen one before and counted as a close friend.

His eyes had cought the gray coated crystal pony leaving one of the game stalls. Looking sad as she hadn't won anything.

"and it looks like somepony else likes a good challenge." His aunt said as she saw what he had looked at. Giving him a pounch of bits and push him towards her.

Freezing in place from his aunt's sudden push Dracul gave a worried look to his aunt who just pushed him along again. Telling him to have fun and make a friend!

Not finding an excuse to give his aunt, he gattered his courage and slowly moved up to the crystal pony, giving a try to not sound to anxious.

"Umm hia. Didn't win anything over there?" He tryed. "Want to try the baloon pop gane over there?"

• Brohoof 2

"Hmm?..." She looked around for the voice that was addressing her that she thought it was anyway, which it was. She turned to face a dragon... "Oh hello? Um no I did not win anything, I had some fun though. Balloon pop? Um sure sounds fun, maybe I will win something this time at least." 

• Brohoof 2

@@Mentis Soliloquy

Seeing that the Crystal mare didn't show him of as some creep but instead sounded like she might want some company! 

Dracul lead their way towards said game stall. Once there he looked trough the prices. There was some consolation prices concidering of different smily badges. hitting one of the 3 darts would give a small plush in different shapes. two hits was a smily pillow while hitting all 3 darts would give a medium size plush. He bought two sets of darts. "Well you can't go emty handed from this one! Why don't you try it first?" He said while pushing one of the sets to her.

• Brohoof 1

"Not to be silly or anything but and I expected to throw darts with my mouth am I? This seems a little difficult..." I had to pick a skin with no freaking horn! "maybe you can throw for me or something I don't really know...?" She waited for him to respond but took a dart to just try and see how to actually throw the damn with with any degree of accuracy. 

• Brohoof 2

The near by vendor, a gryphon with a mustache called out to the small crowd gathered for his game "come one come all if you think you can beat it got a good arm or eye maybe some luck will get you the prize of what the best shot gets!" he spred his wing pointing to a rather impressive looking plushie of daring doo. with a new hat on that had a strange ball on it. "its said the next book is her origin story maybe this is a clue for it who knows? but its daring doo who dosent love that?" the gryphon said almost showman like. Darklight chuckeld as she hid in the shaodows watching on at her nephew and the gryphon.

• Brohoof 1

"Your mouth?" Dracul said confused and looked at the crystal pony.  "Umm... the ponies I se often use their hoofs to trow and pick things up... not their mouth? If it isn't to big that is... But if you still want I could try to pop them for you."

Dracul picked up one of his own darts and took aim. POP! First one barly touched the baloon but it poped non the less!

• Brohoof 2

She cursed herself internally. "Bugger I forgot earth bound ponies are good with their hooves..." She picked up the dart in her hooves rather clumsily and then took her time to somehow grip the bloody thing and tossed it at a balloon which by some miracle she hit. "Oh the maker I hit one!" 

"Got one!" Dracul cheered and looked to the Crystal pony who trowd one of her darts and hit one too! "Good jobb! You hit one too!" He cheered! "Let's se if we can hita nother one!"

Dracul took aim again. Trowing a dart towards another baloon. hitting it right on. tough the force wasn't enough to pop the baloon but put itself in it. seeing the air seep away and the dart fell to the ground.

"Umm. that counts too or?" He asked the pony in charge.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

the pony in charge scratched his mane "tell you what sport lets say you bulls eye the next shot perfectly and well call it good" the pony said pulling a lever making the balloons slowly begin to move up and down. Darklight being in the shadows knew something was up but was curious how her nephew would react. Its been sense last heartwarming sense she's seen him. And privately she wondered if he could take the,,,she paused that thought remembering about shadow stepping. Being one with the shadows around herself invisible to most save dracul and the few guards she has follow her.

Edited by cwhip9
spell fail
  • Brohoof 1

Seeing the wall starting to move made the small dragon grin wide! "Now this is a challenge!" There was a flame in his eye while he made himself ready to trow the dart. He aimed for a red baloon in the middle and brethed out for focus before he trowd the dart!

The carrier that was on the way to the infermary stopped outside said destination, The gryffons moved Cresent inside. Once in place Walleria had an idea on how to do this all. As they got alone she placed Mori in Cresent's arm and nudged at him to get him to wake up. "Love, There is someone here who want to meet you." Walleria said as Mori puts a claw on her Dad's mussle.

correcting pronouncment failiur
  • Brohoof 1

Aqua paused to watch the little dragon throw his last dart hoping he'd nail the target and make the owner choke on his poorly chosen words, she did not facy her own chances of hitting anything again so hoped he would. "I think you will get it!"

• Brohoof 2

17 hours ago, Mentis Soliloquy said:

Aqua paused to watch the little dragon throw his last dart hoping he'd nail the target and make the owner choke on his poorly chosen words, she did not facy her own chances of hitting anything again so hoped he would. "I think you will get it!"

On ‎3‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 3:22 AM, Flearia Dragondanser said:

Seeing the wall starting to move made the small dragon grin wide! "Now this is a challenge!" There was a flame in his eye while he made himself ready to trow the dart. He aimed for a red baloon in the middle and brethed out for focus before he trowd the dart!

(OOC quoteing till i could work out how to menction ppl )

The owner blinked as the young drgaons aim went true slightly annoyed that the youngster had a good eye and seeing the balloon pop, but yet there was more that could be done. The owner chuckeld "well looky here we got a hot shot tell you want sport if you can nail 3more like that at this speed" the owner pressed a hiden button making the moveing ballons go twice as fast then before hoof "you can take daring doom home with your mare friend their, savy?" he smile at the youngster.

Darklight watching on was about to intercede in her own way but stoll herself away more in the shadows meraly watching seeing how dracul would react. She knew his father had good speed but never saw him throw objects much...other ponys yes but maybe there was something from his mother that might show and perhaps help her argument to train dracul in the vampony arts more......

On ‎3‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 3:22 AM, Flearia Dragondanser said:

The carrier that was on the way to the infermary stopped outside said destination, The gryffons moved Cresent inside. Once in place Walleria had an idea on how to do this all. As they got alone she placed Mori in Cresent's arm and nudged at him to get him to wake up. "Love, There is someone here who want to meet you." Walleria said as Mori puts a claw on her Dad's mussle.

Cresent tired from the fire breathing feeking the claw on his muzzle opened his eyes to see the young dragons claw on his muzzle, he smiled a joyfull tear coming to his eyes. he nuzzled the youngster then seeing the other twin he was even more teary eyed nuzzeling the young bat. It hurt like hell to talk but his wife would probably understand what he wanted to say. Looking at his wife he kissed her then looked around wondering where his son and sister went to giving his wife a confused look.

• Brohoof 1

• The title was changed to Blood on fire rp (mentes, fleari, cwhip)

"Yeah!" Dracul roared and punshing his fist into the air as he hit his third and last baloon!

7 hours ago, cwhip9 said:

"well looky here we got a hot shot tell you want sport if you can nail 3more like that at this speed" the owner pressed a hiden button making the moveing ballons go twice as fast then before

Dracul's smile waned a bit seeing how fast the baloons now moved. Still he wasn't about to back down from a challenge! Tough at the mention of his compan he whinced. "She's not- We're not- we just met..." Dracul tryed to answer as his face turned red looking at her.

"We have decided to call them Miri and Mori." Walleria said placed their other daughter down at her dad who eyes was full of joyful tears as he nuzzled them. "I know you can't speak for the moment, It's alright love." Walleria said leaning in to kiss her husband.

wake_up_time_by_flearia-db4ekck.png

"Dark Light took Dracul with her to the carnival here. They will be okey. He needs a bit of fun." Walleria answered to seeing Cresent look around questioningly.

"

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

"Mare friend?... I am not, as he says we just met. So I think you should just drop the mare part of that." Not wanting to dwell on this blunder by the owner she picked up another dart and threw it for a target, her luck did not hold out and she missed.

• Brohoof 2

With the inconveniece out of the way and the mare had trown her dart. Dracul could make himself focused on the task and lost the blush on his face.

"Y-yea!" He said and focused. Trew the dart and hit!

"Yeah! Two more and that doll is mine!" He boasted and troe anoter!'it hit again! He smiled silly to the mare beside him. "Wish me luck on this one! He said a d trow'd the last one! He had ained righr. Now it was just to se if his lucl and skill was with him!

• Brohoof 1

@Mentis Soliloquy@Flearia Dragondanser 
-At the carriage
Cresent relaxed hearing the news about jr at the carnival, glad to hear his son is safe and having fun. He beamed at the twins then looked at his wife mouthing the word 'names?' it was clear as he wasn't expecting twins he also didn't think up names for them.  

-At the carnival
And with the blush out of the way dracul's aim was true hitting the billon making some of those watching cheer for him. Looks like a crowd had gathered around the small mare and dragon seeing the throwing of darts. The Carni pony clamped his hoofs together "congrats kid you got the prize!" he said getting the giant darring do plushi.

Darklight still in the shaows was impressed with her nephews arm in the throwing and added that to the mental list of training for him.....still wanted to have that talk with her cousin. She wondered how else the fair would go for her nephew glad to see the pony keep his word on the prize.    

• Brohoof 2

Draculs smile was big. There was a great show of both pride and challenge on it as he took the giant plush. The plush itself was that of a normal youngh school pony. So it was half a head smaller then him. "This will be perfect" he said and put it down beside him. Giving a glance to the youngh mare beside him and rhe carni pony. "So now that that is over. Mind giving her a real chance to hit them? Or you going to keep that speed up"

----------

Walleria kissed her husband's forhead and smiled. "It's ok love. You need your rest." Ahe then put a hand on the baby bat pony. "This is Miri." She stroke her hair and put the other one on the baby dragon. "And this is Mori. Dracul picked their names. Do you like them?"

• Brohoof 2

"Sped up you mean I can't even hit these things with a half fair chance?!" She looked to the owner and she got rather mad rather quickly. "Hey! You play fair or give me my bits back! Or I'll call the guard you cheat!" 

• Brohoof 2