Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop A gift from me to you.

Shuriken

Hello there!

My name is Shuriken and i haven't been on these forums for a very long time now.

I like to draw and i often lack inspiration or motivation to do so and because of that my art skills have started to stagnate slightly so i deicided that we could all mutually help each other.

You beautiful guys and gals ask me to draw something and I'll draw your Pony/Ponies to the best of my abilities and then post my final design here for the totally fair and amazing price of £0.00/$0.00/€0.00.

There is something you should know though, i will be brawing by hand and i don't have a photocopier so i will take a picture and then upload it to the page.

hey there Shuriken.

I might ask you a bit much, but would you like to draw my Lamiapony Mesmerize? He is a hybrid of a Pony and a Snake.

You can find several samples of him in my Profile.

Hmm, why not, Its been awhile since I requested art. My OC, Snowflake Frostflame has several images I can provide, but the best one is on his character description. I'm very curious to see what you will come up with.

Thanks in advance.

I have no reference sorry.

Obsidian Hook is a grey unicorn stallion, his horn is bent back in a pirate hook or sickle shape. His mane is jet black, his eyes are deep indigo-purple and his cutie mark is a black crystal and 3 cogs, aligned in the same way that Moondancer's is.

Hello there!

My name is Shuriken and i haven't been on these forums for a very long time now.

I like to draw and i often lack inspiration or motivation to do so and because of that my art skills have started to stagnate slightly so i deicided that we could all mutually help each other.

You beautiful guys and gals ask me to draw something and I'll draw your Pony/Ponies to the best of my abilities and then post my final design here for the totally fair and amazing price of £0.00/$0.00/€0.00.

There is something you should know though, i will be brawing by hand and i don't have a photocopier so i will take a picture and then upload it to the page.

Do you have any examples? :o

And are you capable of doing non-pony art? I have one from a cartoon that's not ponies. >.>' (Not humans, don't worry. c;)

If not, I do have a pony you could try... c: If you want. >3>'