Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey I'm Tilgoreth

GodMlpGlim

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: Google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I watched some reactions along with a documentary.

The name is pronounced Till-gore-ess, The last art is said like eth in Seth. I became a fan of the show just after season six aired. That's really it. I like the show. And I like the fandom. So I just decided to create an account here. My favorite character is probably Starlight Glimmer or Spike. Followed by Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy.

• Brohoof 8

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow DashHow did you find MLP Forums?: GoogleHow you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I watched some reactions along with a documentary.The name is pronounced Till-gore-ess, The last art is said like eth in Seth. I became a fan of the show just after season six aired. That's really it. I like the show. And I like the fandom. So I just decided to create an account here. My favorite character is probably Starlight Glimmer or Spike. Followed by Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy.

Hey man. Your the guy who made that bad video I commented on right? Cool that you came here.
  • Brohoof 3

Hello! You are awesome because you agree Rainbow Dash is best. Mane six anyway. Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy is NOT best ship because they both female and therefore immoral. Fandom is slowly dying. Enjoy your time.!

• Brohoof 1

Hello Tilgoreth, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya.. :)

• Brohoof 3

Sorry it took me so long to reply. I got busy with other things. Anyways thanks!

Hey man. Your the guy who made that bad video I commented on right? Cool that you came here.

Yeah I know the video was bad. But I'm going to work on it.