Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Canterlot Noir (Mystery/Crime/Victorian Style)

Raven Rawne

(edited)

Actually, just start whenever you're ready.  Screw was online today and even posted a topic,  so saying hi in this thread probably wouldn't overburden them. If they come around they'll just come late to the party. 

I'll remake this thread into OOC once the IC us set up, probably in the European morning if you start in my night time.

Also, make sure the RP starts on a work day at early morning or late afternoon, so Crystal would pass the garden when Peony loses it.

Once this case is complete, the ponies may decide it was somehow beneficial (insert personal agendas) and maybe become loose friends. Then a time skip and they get interested in a new case. 

Edited by Raven Rawne

Sounds good. I think I'm the only one of us here in Euro time (GMT specifically), so my posting hours might be slightly off, but I'll do my best to keep it consistent.

Have fun guys! Looking forward to seeing this unfold.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I would like to join this if nobody minds. I'll be using a new OC, named Obsidian Hook. Is this a 1x1 RP? If so, sorry for posting. 

Edited by Moon Dancer.
  • Brohoof 1

It's a group RP but, frankly, you ought to practice some more before I'd let you into this. You can use our Snowed In as a training ground, and maybe sign up for role play mentoring here on the forums. 

• Brohoof 1

@@Nightmare Season,

@@Dark Horse,

Yep, Dark Horse can introduce his toon right now or in some other circumstances, but it's bestto wait till they have their say on the matter. There's basically an abandoned cart on the street to draw his attention, for example. BTW, it looks a bit like this: http://www.majortrailers.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/016-1024x768.jpg- just made of strawberry crystal with pyrite decor on the edges, and tamper proof locks, like in old dowry chests.

@@Dark Horse,

No problem, we all have our responsibilities. Besides, it's not a race.

@@Nightmare Season

Also, I suddenly found myself "outVictorianned" by you two. Seems I would do best sticking to settings when my OC's can speak casually, despite my own natural verbosity. Still, I'll try my best to keep up with the flowery language.

• Brohoof 2

What? I'm just not used to having partners in my RP-ing level that's all. And while I can read even 13 century texts like a newspaper, I write in modern English.  Y'know, it being my second language and all.

• Brohoof 2

@@Nightmare Season, @@Dark Horse,

The way I see it, our toons could now question Peony about anything unusual happening in the last few days. Perhaps she had a feeling somepony went into the garden a few nights back? Or saw a pony peeking in, who looked out of place? Since they cleared the garden and found no items or clues, this particular route of finding evidence narrows, but they still can find something if they go for a thorough sweep.

Also, keep that flower away from my pony's nostrils, Nightmare. I know you like tossing stuff like that into the mix. :o_o:

• Brohoof 1

@@Nightmare Season

@@Raven Rawne

Hey guys!

Just a quick update to let you know that I'm currently undergoing my First Aid examinations so I apologise for being so slow on the response. They're finishing up today though so once I'm home I'll be free to carry on as normal. It's been a busy 3 days.. :adorkable:

I'll have my part in by tonight anyway.

• Brohoof 1