Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Canterlot Noir (Mystery/Crime/Victorian Style)

Raven Rawne

• 2 weeks later...

@Dark Horse @Nightmare Season

I am skipping turns till either of you get close to the tavern my character took residence in, or otherwise need me for something. Crystal is probably shopping in hard liquor alley and Natural just chillaxes in the common room till she decides to go back to her room upstairs. There's no reason to introduce my bats yet as far as I can tell, or cook up characters on the spot. I can do that too if needs be.

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

@Nightmare Season @Raven Rawne

Sorry guys.. it's my fault that this has stalled. I've been either busy with my new job or too tired/unmotivated to write up a response when I'm off. It has nothing to do with me loosing interest in the RP, actually I've been really enjoying what we've done so far; my time management is just simply a mess, and I need to kick myself back into gear and stop procrastinating so much. I'm gonna do that now and start writing up my response. This really isn't fair on either of you.

I'm content to keep it going as is, but please let me know if you'd like to suggest any changes. :adorkable:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

@Raven Rawne

Mother of Pearls. I love this idea. I would love to do an 1x1 roleplay of this with you. I can see one of my examples of my roleplays. It is from a fandom roleplay but I hope that is okay. I would prefer to do an anthro roleplay.

Spoiler

The the sound of combat boots on wooden floors echoed through out the empty bar. "Frankie....I think I finally found something." A young women said approaching a another women by the name of Frankie that was playing pool with her girlfriend. "What'cha find pipsqueak." She said turning around. The young women's hair was pulled back in a ponytail, dressed in tank top and jeans. "Here." She said holding out some papers. Frankie took the papers and read over a little bit. "What the hell. Where did you find this Kenz." She said to the women. "A little bit of digging in the dark part of the internet. I think we should check it out." McKenzie said to Frankie.

@Dark Horse @Nightmare Season Guys, are we still doing this? Just asking for confirmation, no hard feelings if you can't spare the time, OK?

@SmokeSong I kinda like your writing, yes... If the guys won't pick up the torch, I think I can manage another Rp in this one's stead, with a simillar theme. It's too good to just go to waste.

@Raven Rawne I don't have as much free time as I used to, but I'm still good to continue on. Just noticed that it's my turn too, so hold on while I get this train moving again..