Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How many episodes you think each character's gonna star in?

FlareGun45

The amount of episodes each main character is starring in.  

15 users have voted

1. 1. Twilight (not including 2-parters)

• 4+
  2. 2. Starlight

• 4+
  3. 3. Pinkie

• 4+
  4. 4. Applejack

• 4+
  5. 5. Rainbow Dash

• 4+
  6. 6. Rarity

• 4+
  7. 7. Fluttershy

• 4+
  8. 8. Spike

• 4+
  9. 9. Cutie Mark Crusaders (this includes together or seperate)

• 4+
  10. 10. Discord

• 3+

(edited)

This poll is for how many episodes each of these characters you think are gonna play a leading role in season 7 - including episodes that's shared with another character.

Let me know what you got in the comments!

Edited by MegaSean45

Pinkie and Fluttershy: Both, 4. They're the two Mane Six ponies with the least screen time in Season 6, and with that out of the way, it's their turn this season.

Applejack, Rarity and Rainbow Dash: 3 each. Two of them (Rainbow Dash and another pony) will also share a major role. I don't care how much attention they'll always get; they're not going to get a lot in every season.

Twilight and Starlight: 3 (1 without Starlight).

Spike: 2.

Cutie Mark Crusaders: 3.

Discord: NONE. John de Lancie said he won't be part of Season 7 recently.

(edited)
Twilight (not including 2-parters)

1. bullet_star_rated.png 4+ (1 votes [33.33%] - View)
Starlight

1. bullet_star_rated.png 3 (2 votes [66.67%] - View)
Applejack

Rainbow Dash

1. bullet_star_rated.png 3 (3 votes [100.00%] - View)
Rarity

1. bullet_star_rated.png 3 (3 votes [100.00%] - View)

Fluttershy

1. bullet_star_rated.png 4+ (3 votes [100.00%] - View)
Spike

Cutie Mark Crusaders (this includes together or seperate)

1. bullet_star_rated.png 3 (2 votes [66.67%] - View)

Well, this is what I want. (More Discord.)

Edited by Hierok

(edited)

2 for each mane 6 at minimum, 2 for the group, which puts us at 12

3 for the CMC, 1 for the group, 1 for Sweetie Belle and 1 for Scootaloo = 15

2 for Spike = 17

2 for Starlight = 19

1 for Celestia = 20

4 for the premiere and finale = 24

2 more for a wild card

Ideally at least

Edited by Whompy Whomperson

(edited)

Now "How many episodes you hope each caracter's gonna star in?" question would be more interesting  :orly:

Well, truth to be told, I've voted according to that pattern anyway  :-P (which leaves Starlight and Discord in the bin)

Edited by Alexshy

I dunno why everyone keeps picking Spike having the lower amount of major appearances than everypony else (other than Discord of course). I did this poll somewhere else and most of them was 2, while everyone else is 3 or above.

I don't have anything against your decisions don't worry! As long as it ain't like that on the show. ;) I know season 6 was perfect for him and I don't wanna see him get degraded again.

Twilight need more non-2-parters episodes more than anyone else. Keep AJ episodes to minimum, more Pinkie/Fluttershy episodes. Starlight should have at least 2 episodes and be a support character in more than 3 episodes.

1 "Focus" episode for twilight, Dash, AJ, rarity, pinkie and fluttershy.

1 Map episode where they co-star with another of the mane six.

1 Co-star episode where they have a slice of life episode with at least 1 other of the mane six.

1 or 2 mane six as a whole episodes.

Pinkie will probably get one more Co-star or even focus episode than the others due to being a heavily featured "Sponge bob" humor character that they know resonates well with the younger audience.

(14-15)

3 Starlight episodes where she's the central character, or at least a heavy co-star role. Most probably will "Eat" twilight's focus episode as a co-star that has the plot revolve around her. And then a heavy role in the two parters.

(3+15=18, +4 for two parters=22

Sunburst will get a Co-star role in one of Starlight's Episodes.

No discord episodes, delancie seems to be distancing himself from MLP lately and stated that he didn't recall recording for S7.

One Celestia co-star episode. Probably alongside starlight in celestial advice.

One Luna episode with her as the focus instead of as a co-starring role-- She's big.

(22+1=23)

One Cadence episode, probably revolving around Flurry heart, with Shining armor and POSSIBLY sunburst co-starring.

23+1=24

2 spike episodes.

(24+2=26)

2 CMC episodes.
(26+2=28).

So I'm over by 2 episodes here, so a couple may be cut or condensed to just co-starring alongside others.

Twilight: 3

Starlight: 3

Pinkie: 3

Applejack: 2

Rainbow Dash: 2

Rarity: 4+

Fluttershy: 2

Spike: 1

CMC: 4+

Discord: 2

Rarity had too many major roles already in Season 6. I don't want to see it happen again for a second time in a row. Besides, she's one of two ponies who shouldn't even be needed as much as the others.

Rarity had too many major roles already in Season 6. I don't want to see it happen again for a second time in a row. Besides, she's one of two ponies who shouldn't even be needed as much as the others.

But that's what I think is going to happen. The writers seemed to be in love with her in season 6. She had like 3 or 4 episodes in a row I think.

Well, I can tell you this: in Season 5, the three major roles Rarity had in a row (in airing order) were her ONLY ones for that season. Plus she's had two previous seasons where she only had two or less major roles in both. Moreover, one reason why I think she got a lot of attention in the season after is because Pinkie Pie had no episodes with her yet until then.

But one of her writers (Michael Vogel), sadly, isn't here for Season 7, which is fine with me. The only writers that seem to love her the most are the Fox brothers, who, by the way, were introduced in the last season. If we're gonna see more Rarity episodes from them, they can't be RariJack or RariPie episodes this time.

And in case you're forgetting, Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy could also use more screen time than last season.

The main characters should get a bit of focus, so that there is something for everyone....
but some of you guys are putting such crazy restraints on the writers that you would sacrifice the season for your own desires.

the show is bigger than the individual characters.  

• Brohoof 3

I'll be fine if the Royal Family gets at least some screen time in several of the episodes, even if their role is either major or minor depending on the episode's plot.

Honestly, Spike should get more 4+ votes because he appears in more episodes than you think.

(FUN FACT: In season 1,2, or 3, Applejack got more screentime than Twilight!  :-o   :smug:)

For the Mane 6: 1 and that's being generous. 

That isn't fair. They all need a reliable number of major roles like in every other season. Season 1 wasn't a fair season for Rainbow Dash; same for Applejack in Season 2, Rarity in Season 3, Fluttershy after 5 seasons, and finally, Pinkie and Twilight in Season 6.

It REALLY wouldn't be fair if Starlight had an oversized amount of major roles in Season 7. Which is why I am certainly not expecting Episode 3 to be one.

What I'd like is if we could get a new cast of main characters, because the ones we have now have been overdone to the point their characterization had to be destroyed to make an episode work

More episodes about the CMC, together and apart, would be divine

More episodes showing Starlight Glimmer actually gaining some character growth would be spectacular 

More episodes that show what happens in other parts of Equestria are sorely needed

Give Celestia an episode

A Season without the Mane 6 shoving their nose into problems would be perfect

Here is my advice for the show during Season 7, just a passionate little project that I've been mentally playing around with for a while now, I think it could be a lot of fun.

Give each character, you know, 1 or maybe 2 episodes each. Then...................... give all of the rest of the episodes TO RARITY!!!!!!!

765873272_707662.gif?4

What I'd like is if we could get a new cast of main characters, because the ones we have now have been overdone to the point their characterization had to be destroyed to make an episode work

More episodes about the CMC, together and apart, would be divine

More episodes showing Starlight Glimmer actually gaining some character growth would be spectacular 

More episodes that show what happens in other parts of Equestria are sorely needed

Give Celestia an episode

A Season without the Mane 6 shoving their nose into problems would be perfect

Wow. You're just like GlimGlam04. But I hope both of you will be proven wrong when you see more episodes.

Here is my advice for the show during Season 7, just a passionate little project that I've been mentally playing around with for a while now, I think it could be a lot of fun.

Give each character, you know, 1 or maybe 2 episodes each. Then...................... give all of the rest of the episodes TO RARITY!!!!!!!

Rarity doesn't need that many episodes. In fact, her turn to shine the most in a season is over. Can't you let the other Mane Six ponies have a turn next for once?

Edited by FirePuppy

Wow. You're just like GlimGlam04. But I hope both of you will be proven wrong when you see more episodes.

Rarity doesn't need that many episodes. In fact, her turn to shine the most in a season is over. Can't you let the other Mane Six ponies have a turn next for once?

Yes, take everything that I say one hundred percent seriously. On Earth, we as human beings, have a little habit that is commonly known as joking.

• Brohoof 1

Yes, take everything that I say one hundred percent seriously. On Earth, we as human beings, have a little habit that is commonly known as joking.

Z7HeRxU.png

You know the rules. Now go sit in the corner and think about what you did!

• Brohoof 1

• 5 months later...

What they actually got:

• Twilight - 4 (Celestial Advice, A Flurry of Emotions, Fame and Misfortune, Once Upon a Zeppelin)
  • Starlight - 3 (All Bottled Up, A Royal Problem, To Change a Changeling)
  • Pinkie - 4 (Rock Solid Friendship, Not Asking for Trouble, Daring Done, Secrets and Pies)
  • Applejack - 2 (Honest Apple, The Perfect Pear)
  • Rainbow Dash - 3 (Parental Glideance, Daring Done, Secrets and Pies)
  • Rarity - 3 (Forever Filly, Honest Apple, It Isn't the Mane Thing About You)
  • Fluttershy - 3 (Fluttershy Leans In, Discordant Harmony, A Health of Information)
  • Spike - 1 (Triple Threat)
  • Cutie Mark Crusaders (together only) - 3 (Hard to Say Anything, Campfire Tales, Marks and Recreation)
  • Discord - 1 (Discordant Harmony)

Those who voted the most on 3 Starlight episodes, 3 Rarity episodes, 2 Applejack episodes are correct so far, but will be incorrect if Applejack gets Uncommon Bond.

Those who voted the most on 4 Fluttershy episodes are apparently incorrect already.

Whether if Spike gets Uncommon Bond or not, those who voted the most at 1 or 2 Spike episodes (votes are tied here) are correct.