Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Hit List (stealth assasin roleplay)

ScrewLoose

Hi everypony!

This is the OOC to my new roleplay idea, The Hit List. Basically, it's based on games like "HITMAN". Basically, You (the player) are working for the police. You have been assigned in a small, county town (still deciding on the name). This town appears pretty and innocent. However, it's actually a front for a huge criminal empire of Murderers, Thieves and Terrorists!

Your job is to learn more about these criminal ponies, and assasinate/imprison them before they cause any more harm, while keeping the image of an innocent butcher/baker/priest/whatever you want your job to be.

NOTES:

this is relatively similar to a normal roleplay, BUT, I will develop some slightly more detailed and complicated fighting mechanics (which I'm still working on). Also, while this game does involve violence, I WON'T make this a "PEGI 18". e.g I will not describe how the master criminal slowly drops down to the floor as his guts spill out, in huge detail.

This could be played 1 on 1, or with more people. Once someone has agreed to play, I'll keep the "line open" until I have completely finished the village and the fighting mechanics etc...

I will provide more detail once some people say they're interested.

THANKS! ;)