Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you could add one character to the show...

Xeltor23

Just off the top of my head, how about when Twilight has to do some deep historical research, she contacts her aunt, the historian? Dawn Shimmer could be a sort of zany character, always eyeing the stallions. I think this would be fun!

Edited by cuteycindyhoney
  • Brohoof 1

Male alicorn, but more as a flashback character.

Make it so they are a thing, but we don't need anymore who are actively running around in the show.

? What exactly would be the point of this? Pandering?

I often thought that they can return Sunsets Character to the show, somehow having made the human worlds Sunset travel to Equestria as an end result or product of Equestrian magic exposure. Pony sunset stays human no matter what, however if they get innovative enough they may have a story as to why human sunset has become pony... this would be a less ditch effort to combine audiences I do believe though and could either be an MLP miracle or abomination.

Don't know, it wouldnt' be really interesting I think

i like starswirl enough to have cosplayed as him.  consider this my +1 to the others that mentioned him.

Yeah, a time paradox thingy with Starswirl would be clever

Don't know, it wouldnt' be really interesting I think

Yeah, a time paradox thingy with Starswirl would be clever

Im trying to quote your quoting me, but apparently im not allowed or something.... lol

I personally do not want Sunset in FIM, but Sunset Shimmer (the one we know and love) has absolutely no connection to anyone in Equestria that we are acquainted with personally but Twilight and Celestia.... I think making her and Sunburst siblings would be interesting... have Starlight have already known of her existence or something, but returning (the one we know and love) would feel forced and out of place.... more so than instating new reform characters, I feel like a lot of fans would be disappointed all the same, imo Sunset is the face of EG.

Im trying to quote your quoting me, but apparently im not allowed or something.... lol

I personally do not want Sunset in FIM, but Sunset Shimmer (the one we know and love) has absolutely no connection to anyone in Equestria that we are acquainted with personally but Twilight and Celestia.... I think making her and Sunburst siblings would be interesting... have Starlight have already known of her existence or something, but returning (the one we know and love) would feel forced and out of place.... more so than instating new reform characters, I feel like a lot of fans would be disappointed all the same, imo Sunset is the face of EG.

Yeah, not really into the Sunset Shimmer thingy; however, Starswirl would be interesting to introduce (not counting comics here). It would be pretty neat to somehow meet him

Call me crazy/in the minority/individual thinker/whatever, but if I could add one character to the series, it would be a literally big, mighty, mean and fairly threatening Changeling emperor. As in the absolute ruler of all Changelings that exist, including the rulers of each hive (like Queen Chrysalis), that holds a lot of power from capturing other (and quite possibly undiscovered) nations. And as for the reason behind him not appearing up until this point, it would be because he lives in a far-away land and had to send a colony of Changelings in Equestria's direction to capture it for him, only to decide to come to Equestria with his own underlings when Chrysalis asks him for help after failing to take over Equestria twice.

Whether this actually happens or not is up to the show makers, but perhaps I can always resort to a comic/fanfic and do my own canon...

? What exactly would be the point of this? Pandering?

Explanding lore. It doesn't disrupt the current cast of characters, but makes it clear that alicorn status is not just reserved for the ladies.