Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Foxy Socks

I am surprised this isn't already a topic.

What are your favorite animals and why? Mine are foxes and snakes! I find them both fascinating and intelligent animals, and are so pretty and cute too!  :grin:

post-36168-0-09960200-1489092839_thumb.jpg

post-36168-0-69530900-1489092863_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 3

I love dogs because my family has had one as a pet since 1989 and of course they are excellent companions.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I like all animals, but I would say my favorite is Horse and snake.  

Edited by Satrox
  • Brohoof 2

While I'm a big fan of really any reptile and amphibian, my absolute favorite would have to be...

Prepare yourself.

FROGS. Frogs, frogs, frogs! 

Budgetts-frog-Lepidobactrachus-laevis-Ho

feeding-ornate-horned-frog.jpg

dreamstime_xl_25263101-milky-eyes.jpg

They're just so adorable and precious and I want all of them. ♥❤

• Brohoof 1

Cats are everything I need in life. I don't care if they occasionally claw or shred things, most of the time our cats are the sweetest. Alma also knows how to stand her own ground and I'm proud. I love my fluffy friends - and enjoy their company probably more than hanging out with people. 

I also like sharks a lot because they're amazing! And crocodiles, and all kinds of felines.

I dislike animals as a whole, the only ones I don't mind are cats. Well I'm fine with most of them if they don't interfere with anything.

Ohh don't get me started...

I absolutely LOVE horses! When I was a kid, I used to spend hours reading up on the different breeds. I've been riding ever since I was a little girl (both English and Western) and would definitely want to own horses in the future. When I was entering junior high, I was extremely shy. Horseback riding helped to boost my confidence, though. I was a fan of MLP growing up because it combines two of my favorite things: equines and magic. :love:

One of my favorite breeds is the Lusitano:

conquistador_20.jpg

That being said, I tend to change favorites every so often. :P

• Brohoof 2

I love foxes best. I love all types but red foxes are my favorites. They're so stylish, clever and cute, and there's something for everyone. If you like canines or felines, there are aspects of both. All in all, they're just perfect animals.  :proud:

Of course, I also love deer, bunnies, mice and dolphins; all are beautiful, civilized creatures that are just so fun to behold (and to hold for that matter, except for the dolphins. Quite heavy, those!)  :confused:

• Brohoof 2

Ohh don't get me started...

I absolutely LOVE horses! When I was a kid, I used to spend hours reading up on the different breeds. I've been riding ever since I was a little girl (both English and Western) and would definitely want to own horses in the future. When I was entering junior high, I was extremely shy. Horseback riding helped to boost my confidence, though. I was a fan of MLP growing up because it combines two of my favorite things: equines and magic. :love:

One of my favorite breeds is the Lusitano:

sig-4829462.conquistador_20.jpg

That being said, I tend to change favorites every so often. :P

I love horses too! They would be my next favorite. I have never ridden any (I would be too scared to anyway) or see them often, but are beautiful, funny animals. It's also part of the reason I like MLP too.

• Brohoof 1

I glow up with cats, even have stray cats or other people's cats come to visit us. I like my cats so much, now we had four cats, do missed cats that in our lives that no longer around, miss them so much.

also like Whales. Wanted to add Pegacorns (part unicorns and part pegasus) but they counted as mythical creatures.

• Brohoof 1